Whats your real name?

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options

Thanks! I have that name bc my mom was due on Dec 24th, but I was late. I might have been trying to avoid being a Christmas baby, didn't want to be a Holly. Turns out I was born Jan 6th. Guess what, Jan 6 is still Christmas Eve according to the old calendar! Part of my family is Orthodox and Byzentine, so she decided I was meant to be a Holly. I tried and failed, lol. But I never got double presents:sad: :laugh:
    Part of my family is Russian Orthodox. When I was a kid we used to celebrate Russian Christmas on Jan. 7th as well as Dec. 25th! :smile:
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    Holly

Nice name!

I love the name Holly. Holly and Molly- pretty names. :)

Thanks! I have that name bc my mom was due on Dec 24th, but I was late. I might have been trying to avoid being a Christmas baby, didn't want to be a Holly. Turns out I was born Jan 6th. Guess what, Jan 6 is still Christmas Eve according to the old calendar! Part of my family is Orthodox and Byzentine, so she decided I was meant to be a Holly. I tried and failed, lol. But I never got double presents:sad: :laugh:

I've always wondered how Winter (especilly so close to Christmas) babies and kids deal with it. Do most get double presents or jipped? Our anniversary is a couple days after Val Day and we always celebrate both together. But I guess that's not the same thing?
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    <---Beck...
    I loved Luke Skywalker when I was a kid! :laugh: Still do! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have the rebel alliance symbol tattoo'd on my back. :laugh:

That's pretty awesome. :smile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Holly

Nice name!

I love the name Holly. Holly and Molly- pretty names. :)

I've always wondered how Winter (especilly so close to Christmas) babies and kids deal with it. Do most get double presents or jipped? Our anniversary is a couple days after Val Day and we always celebrate both together. But I guess that's not the same thing?

My daughter's birthday is January 16, and her party has always been her present, because it's so close to Christmas. She wants to have a 15 1/2 birthday this summer. I think she feels jipped. lol
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    My daughter is Jan 9. She does get jipped too, because I can't possibly give her a full Christmas AND birthday. I usually take her clothes shopping and out for a special day after I get my income tax refund. It always depends on if I get one or not, but I try to make up for it later in the year, thats for sure.
  • kas1021
    Options
    Kim or Kim Ann if youre like my family and call everyone by their full name all the time. KAS are my initials. :flowerforyou:
  • Lady_C_the_1st
    Options
    Hi, I'm Clara x
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Lucky.........

no, wait...........

that's my dog's name :glasses: :huh: :laugh:
  • kimberly_diane2008
    Options
    hi im kimberly diane
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    <
    My initals + an extra M don't ask....... my name is Heather
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Katie :heart:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Charlaine.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Vita :flowerforyou:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Sarah, but I go by MaidOfAstolat because one of my favorite Arthurian legends is about Elaine the fair maid of Astolat. It has also been spelled Shallott (as in The Lady Of Shallott-an Alfred Lord Tennyson poem). It's also my favorite painting (well, all three) by John William Waterhouse. :bigsmile:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Travis and Im a myfitnesspal addict...thanks
  • mouser79
    Options
    Marla
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Crystal!! I'm not very orginial, either. T is my last inital. :tongue:
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Shelley.
    but my initals spell out SAM
    So I answer to both, but my hubby and bff call me Sam.
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    It's Chantelle, I'm not original either.
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Matt