I ate 3 donuts today

Options
124»

Replies

• bub_snig
    Options
    Were they Krispy Kreme? If they were I don't blame you. The glaze is to amazing

OMG YES!!!!
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I ate a cheeseburger yesterday 0 f***ks were given... You know why? because my diet is 10 x better than it used to be & I'm aware of my choices and I work out now.

Dont be ashamed of eating something "naughty" your human. eat food. dont forget yoru goal..

now get over it

Oh, I think I really like you! Totally agree :happy:
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Were they Krispy Kreme? If they were I don't blame you. The glaze is to amazing

Yup, and warm too.

When you are at Krispy Kreme nd they give you a free warm glazed while you wait mmmmmmmm. It's like giving a crack head a free little rock.
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you will find this to be support - but sometimes you just need a donut! Yes, get out there and work it off. If you can have just one, occationally go for it. I believe if I don't indulge every once it a while I will fall of the wagon on my cushy tushy....but you have to have control and you have to "earn" the reward with hard work and a clean diet otherwise.

^^^ I AGREE!
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmm donut!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    My office used to have donuts once a month and my rule was take half. That way I'm not missing out and still get to indulge. I also record the donut first so I feel the pain in my log before I take a bite. lol
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent.
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hey just go to the gym and I hope u ate ones u truly enjoyed! Just get to the gym and make it worth it.:happy:
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Try not to over indulge is all I can say about this post ..

If you want a donut - have ONE :) Good luck at the gym - work your butt off ;)
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent.
    I accept too thx.:bigsmile:
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    thats better than me .... im feeling ill and lowsy so i've eaten enough crap food to keep me going for about a week...

I cant even tell you how bad ive been over two days, it happens just start again from now and work hard at the gym to make you feel better about it.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    What can i say, unbelievable. Going to the gym soon. need support :|

Donuts are a weakness for me too! Just burn it off and start tomorrow as a new day. Each day is its own opportunity.
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Its okay, on a long car ride, I bought a box of munchkins & ended up eating way too many! Honestly though, don't beat yourself up. I read a lot in health magazines those who deprive themselves or ban everything junk food wise, in the end, they are the ones that end up bingeing or quitting. Take it one day at a time. Don't blow the whole day, make smart choices now :) You can do it!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I could really go for a donut right now.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I don't see the problem.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Most of us have done the same thing....you think they will taste so good...and they do. Once your done you feel pretty crappy!! I love being thin now...and it is better then any junk food tastes!!

Good luck....and hit the gym!
  • raj83168
    Options
    Thanks guys, you've all been so awesome! Just reading through this thread & seeing everyone's weight loss badges gives a lot of inspiration.

Keep up the good work & have a bright friday :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    What can i say, unbelievable. Going to the gym soon. need support :|

I had one last Friday. My first one since I started MFP! Just try to eat lighter today, do your regular exercise, chalk it up, and move on! Tomorrow is a donut-free day!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    There is this place over where I used to live. Chocolate covered donut holes. Heaven.