600 Days of Logging on MFP (Many Pictures)

Options

Replies

• tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job on your journey. Love you Sis.
  • RobinNest40
    RobinNest40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Where do I begin!! Steph you have done sooo amaizing and your hard work shows through your new body! Sooo proud of you...you inspire me and others more than you know!!!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    What an adventurous journey you've had. Your pics show that hard work ends with results; and you my friend have worked hard. Because of the drive that you have, opportunities have opened up for you and this is only the beginning. I remember when we first collaborated together and been hitting it off ever sense. Perfect combo! I'm happy to go in good company with such a person like you. keep at it and congratulations on your 600th day.
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You are totally amazing.....Inspiration to keep going on the days I feel I want to give up.....THX
  • Malalu
    Malalu Posts: 39
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!! You are an inspiration!
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am so glad you posted this thread. I like the way you laid out your before and after. I also like your square with each picture and inspirational words. Thanks for posting. May you continue on succeeding on your life's journey!:happy: You look great and you can tell you worked hard at what you wanted.
  • sollalala
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Congratulations!
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Great job :)
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    600 days, wow that is inspiring and awesome!! Thanks for sharing, especially the weights pic!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Appreciate the comments...mfp fam..
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Appreciate the comments...mfp fam..

Girrllll, honey--PLEASE...you KNOW that new avatar pic of you is too cute! Rock it, Ma!
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and congrats on your weight loss thus far! You look amazing!!
  • fishax
    fishax Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your inspirational pictures!
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great example.

Most of all, perseverance in keeping the journey for 600 days. Way to go, I fell inspired :)
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    RIGHT ON!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    =) Yes this is a lifestyle now and I will still continue to maintain and hopefully lose more..
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! :) You look fantastic!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have no words for your greatness. You have inspired me more than you know. I want to get to the point where I will be swim suit ready in April 2013 and looking at your pics makes me think I might be able to do it. Congrats on all of your success now and in the future.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    I have no words for your greatness. You have inspired me more than you know. I want to get to the point where I will be swim suit ready in April 2013 and looking at your pics makes me think I might be able to do it. Congrats on all of your success now and in the future.

Yes that was one of my main goal to get in a 2 piece..You can do it...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!