Saturdai Nite...why are you home??

Options

Replies

• DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    If I go out, my guests may escape my basement. :smile: :devil:

Remind them to put the lotion in the basket.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    got blindsided today by a breakup after two years! haha not to bring down the mood or anything. it's my job to motivate and help OTHER people - now it's time to put all that stupid motivation crap to use for myself. lol how's that for irony!
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I call a start over! I'm home because all the COOL people are! :wink:
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Because my 11 year old can't get into the bars yet, lol just kidding, Home doing family stuff!
  • destanicheri
    Options

lol (needed that laugh, thanks!)
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    got blindsided today by a breakup after two years! haha not to bring down the mood or anything. it's my job to motivate and help OTHER people - now it's time to put all that stupid motivation crap to use for myself. lol how's that for irony!

eh, breakups of course always suck at first, some time goes by, you don't care anymore and then you meet someone else. It's all good, bro...in time it gets all better.
  • DeeDel32
    Options

Dude! That sucks. :(
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options

that blows.
  • vice350z
    Options

that blows.

not anymore.

:rimshot:

sorrah!
  • DeeDel32
    Options

lol (needed that laugh, thanks!)

You're welcome. :)
  • tameejean
    tameejean Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hubby works weekend nights...I'm used to it <sigh>
  • vice350z
    Options
    Cause I was playing with my boyfriend earlier and now it is time to get some me time...and drink wine...:drinker:
    what were you playing? Parcheese?
  • shoomai1227
    shoomai1227 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awww vice!! :cry:

I'm home because

A. Still recovering from being a dirty stay out from my halloween party from the night before
    B. On call for a systems upgrade that started at 10:00 PM through 2:00 AM
    C. Trying to conserve as much cash as I can as the holiday season is approaching
    D. All of the above!!

At least I know of I have one MFP family member "with me" and in their respective home!! LOL!!
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options

eh, breakups of course always suck at first, some time goes by, you don't care anymore and then you meet someone else. It's all good, bro...in time it gets all better.

oh i know it. no worries. it's one of these things where logically it makes sense and is best for both of us, but that doesn't make it fun. :)

on the plus side, did my first crossfit workout today and it was awesome!
  • destanicheri
    Options

Sorry to hear about the breakup, In time it will get easier....(I hate hearing that when it's me by the way) But It will...Promise!:flowerforyou:
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options

that blows.

not anymore.

:rimshot:

sorrah!

haha thats great
  • vice350z
    Options
    Awww vice!! :cry:

I'm home because

A. Still recovering from being a dirty stay out from my halloween party from the night before
    B. On call for a systems upgrade that started at 10:00 PM through 2:00 AM
    C. Trying to conserve as much cash as I can as the holiday season is approaching
    D. All of the above!!

At least I know of I have one MFP family member "with me" and in their respective home!! LOL!!

welcome to the party, pal....yippe kai-yah, mother trucker!
  • Changes02
    Options
    Why am I home? Because I truly like being home. And I dislike most people.

Misanthropy despises company...

:laugh:

I'm going to just go with this as my answer as well
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend broke up with me last week and I don't really enjoy going to the bar (and that is all there is to do here in "Hickville" :tongue: ). So I'm watching South Park and Law and Order:SVU on Netflix and hanging out with my MFP buddies!! :drinker:
  • vice350z
    Options
    My boyfriend broke up with me last week and I don't really enjoy going to the bar (and that is all there is to do here in "Hickville" :tongue: ). So I'm watching South Park and Law and Order:SVU on Netflix and hanging out with my MFP buddies!! :drinker:

woot (not about the break up)...i love SVU. Not the same though without Meloni.