nostalgia: first car?

Options

Replies

• B_Mindful
    B_Mindful Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    first car i drove was my mom's '86 Nissan Pulsar NX when I turned 16 in '88...

That was my divorce car. :drinker:
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Black and gold 78 Trans Am. That was a fun car!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Ford Mondeo automatic, 1997 model, red colour, it was really nice. It was not that old at the time because I bought it in 2003.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    1978 MG B but to be fair I got it in 2005
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    1984 Audi red food door. Thought I was cool driving a 11 year old Audi.
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    mine was a 1994 ford explorer it was nicknamed the exploder lol it was given to me by a neighbour who i babysatt when they moved.. what can i say it was free lol
  • littleneck
    Options
    1954 blue ford with continental kit-500 bucks!
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    My first car was an 87 dodge daytona, but I never got to drive it :sad: The first car I had that I drove was an 89 dodge shadow, and it handled like a go-cart
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    A 1975 MG Midget

1975_MG_Midget-595x325.png

I loved that car. Alas, it didn't run and was far outside of my abilities to restore at the ripe age of 16. I have no idea if I'll get another one or not..
  • alphafmlwolf
    alphafmlwolf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i don't know the year but a blue pinto
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    A 1976 orange Chevy Nova - I shared with my twin sister. Plus, my mom didn't drive, so it was really the family car and we were sorta-kinda like her chauffers (spelling?).
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    My first car was a 1976 Toyota Corolla, but when I wanted to look "cool" I borrowed my dad's 25th Anniversary Corvette. My second car was '95 Camaro ... much more stylish than the Corolla that was born the same year as me. ha
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Mine was a '71 Chevy Nova 3 on the tree. It was such a piece of crap but I loved it!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    1985 Ford LTD - V6, dark silver, only downside was he was auto not man. He went through my older brother, then my older sister before I got him - brother had done some "work" so he was a sleeper but he also aquired a name once he got to me. His name was Mortis - poor car got passenger-side T-boned in the exact same spot as each of us inherited him. By the time I got T-boned, Mortis was "dying" up to his name! Still went like a rocket, but you could only get in from the driver side...
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    73 Volkswagon Super Beetle...used paid $2100 and the nice man painted it a very pretty custom blue :-)) Loved that car.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    how apt!

i'm about to sell my first car :D

Hyundai Getz, silver in colour. Going to miss this lil car!
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    mine was a 1994 ford explorer it was nicknamed the exploder lol it was given to me by a neighbour who i babysatt when they moved.. what can i say it was free lol

We called my sisters explorer, the Exploder, that sucker is still running though.
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    I loved my first car!!!! It was a cherry red 1980's Mercedes Benz 300D turbo diesel. I called her Cherry Garcia. Because my brother had wrecked her before I got her, I had to use a metal bar in the passenger side door to keep it shut =D The AC didn't work, the defrost didn't work. But it was MINE.
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    mine was a 1978 VW Rabbit (Wolfsburg). like the one below, but mine was light blue. got it in HS.

rabbit.jpg

Mine was the same car..only silver. LOL. Damn thing broke down every time I drove it just about. LOL
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    68 VW Beetle. My mom bought it brand new, then passed it down to me. Beautiful red. It still sits out by our shop. That poor car taught a lot of the family how to drive a stick!