Out of curiosity - What will you buy when you...

Options

Replies

• amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    A tattoo and my first sexy dress!!! ;-)
  • josachi
    josachi Posts: 79
    Options
    A really great little black dress!

This!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I will be buying myself a tattoo sleeve. This is what is keeping me going. I also plan to get my first prof. photo shoot done and apply to Suicide Girls :) This is my goal.

I also of course plan to buy a crap load of new sexy clothes to match :D

OMG Awesome!!!
  • Evelyneh
    Options
    Once I hit my target weight I'm going to be getting a tattoo, which I've been putting off for several years for a number of reasons including fear of it stretching/shrinking. I also intend on getting a fabulous little black dress with a sweetheart neckline I saw on Pinup Girl Clothing's webstore. :)
  • Nighthawk4
    Nighthawk4 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Some trousers that don't need a belt and then need to have the loose cloth shuffled around to try and make the waistband comfortable. In other words, clothes which are actually the correct size.

The strange thing is the pair of jeans I have on now were originally put aside as they were a bit tight around the waist. Now I wear them because they are the smallest waistline I have.

:laugh:
  • bumchicken
    Options
    A really skanky, steel-boned corset that I've had my eye on for ages. Been putting it off until I lose weight since those things are a pain to get measured.

And also (I know this is bad) a Dominos pizza.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'll be buying a tattoo... I'm almost ready to say..screw it...and do it before I hint goal..since its taking an eternity!!!!
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm buying myself a Garmin running watch and a sexy bra and matching panties!!
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love the suit idea. You'll have to post a picture of yourself under the success column with you and the new haircut. :)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    A well-done steak.
  • lidd8
    lidd8 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am going to buy myself a beach vacation!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    The classiest, sexiest red dress I can find....and heels to match.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I don't need to reward myself for undoing damage that shouldn't have been done to my body to begin with.
  • Wrreck
    Wrreck Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    A bunch of shorter shorts. Been wearing shorts as long as skirts for too long now!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    this...........in INFERNO RED

InfernoredC300C.jpg

the one I drive now is Black with a ton of chrome.......
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I will be buying myself a tattoo sleeve. This is what is keeping me going. I also plan to get my first prof. photo shoot done and apply to Suicide Girls :) This is my goal.

I also of course plan to buy a crap load of new sexy clothes to match :D

SG is an awesome site. Looking at those girls is enough inspiration to keep me goin'. :love:
  • tarnishedsilver14
    Options
    I don't know yet, but it will certainly be skanky!
  • snapril68
    snapril68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    im going shopping for some clothes. ive refused to buy anything til i drop this extra weight...

so good motivation

Same exact goal here!! Can't wait to shop til I drop :) Almost already at my goal weight so bring on the new, sexy clothes pllllleeeeaaaassseeee
  • luvsbks
    luvsbks Posts: 51
    Options
    Clothes