Walking Dead fans?

Options
Ldysw357
Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
What did ya think of tonight's show? I about jumped off of the couch when Lori was giving Hershel mouth to mouth! Also, any guess on why she's gonna give birth to?

Replies

• emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I came to it really late.

Tonight I am watching season TWO episode 1

*sigh**
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I totally freaked out when I thought Lori was going to get her face chewed off! Is it mean to say I'm glad they killed off that loco dude? As far as the baby goes. I think it will be a healthy baby girl, thats what I'm hoping anyway.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I know right! I had to put my net book down or, it was going to go flying across the room. I was screaming at her to get away from him LOL.. Really? sometimes I wonder about the smarts of them.. It was good:)
  • Ldysw357
    Options
    Totally agree the psycho dude needed taken out. I kind of feel sorry for the other two.

Season 2 is great! You'll love it :).

I have actually heard some people say they think Lori will have a zombie baby etc. personally I don't think so, but how do you hide and keep quiet with a baby?
  • KirstenO15973
    Options
    It felt like forever waiting for season 2 to begin, The first episode was awesome and worth waiting for, excited to see more now, but waiting a week in between episodes is torture!!! lol
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I am watching it from behind the sofa....
  • AWDGhostRider
    Options
    I think the baby will be still born or perhaps Lori goes off on her own knowing she is going to be hard on the group. Seriously how could she not think of safe sex during a zombie apocalypse happening all around her. She is my least favorite character along with the new blood thirsty prisoner.
  • Ldysw357
    Options
    Maybe that's what I need to do....hide and peek to watch it, lol
  • Ldysw357
    Options
    I think the baby will be still born or perhaps Lori goes off on her own knowing she is going to be hard on the group. Seriously how could she not think of safe sex during a zombie apocalypse happening all around her. She is my least favorite character along with the new blood thirsty prisoner.

Totally agree! Lets face it, we don't know if it Ricks baby for sure either. She's my least favorite too, although I'm not a Carl fan either, lol. He needs an *kitten* busting!
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    OMG! I jumped off the couch too, when Lori gave Hershel mouth to mouth . I thought for sure that he had changed. I also think that Rick has become a little ruthless! I really didn't see him, just splitting that guy's head open, right there! I hope that Lori's baby is normal, even though it would make sense for it to come out infected. However, I don't think the producers are gonna play it like that. I wish it was on for like 2 hours at a time, instead of just one.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    its was awesome! i reeeeally cant wait to see next episode. i hope we get to see more of whats goin on with lori! im stoked :D
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    I am watching it from behind the sofa....

hahah ive had a few zombie nightmares... for real. gugh!
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Love the show, besides Football it's about the only thing I watch on Sundays.
  • mommyfauc
    mommyfauc Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The show is badass and this season is gonna be killer! (No pun intended) loved tonights episode, but then I love them all!
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    UGH, I have tried to give Lori a chance, but I just can't abide her. Truthfully, I sort of wish Hershel would've bitten her :/ I do like the Hersh though.

The preview for next week's episode looks amazing. Can't wait to see what's gonna go down.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Gosh spoiler alerts people! Will be accquiring it this week to watch. New season isnt on aussie TV, as far as I know.
  • marques303
    Options
    the walking dead video game on ps3 is awesome too.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    This weeks episode wasn't awesome. A little boring but I think it was needed to tie everything together.
    The Lori thing def gave me a jump though, and I worried about Rick when that zombie was on him.

But next week is going to be AMAZING!!!!

Anyone who watched Talking Dead know's why!
    I'm so excited!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    i never miss Walking or Talking Dead...so addicted...enjoyed tonight's episode very much...but it was just starting to get good and it went off...I have to agree with two hour episodes..Heck yeah
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Episode was good, didn't take long for 5 prisoners to become 2. Rick is ruthless because he has to be, it's about survival. It was extremely stupid for Lori to give Hershel mouth to mouth, in the case that he did change, but I wasn't expecting him to. She saved him but what IF he had turned, stupidity. IMO it's too early to kill off two main characters & it's not like you can cut off her head to stave off infection.