My very first teeny tiny NSV

Today was our (hubby and I) cheat day and my hubby brought home pizza! (I still wanted something somewhat healthy) When it comes to pizza I have never had any self control. I will eat until its gone whether I am full or not. I hate having left over pizza. Its no good reheated in my opinion. However tonight was very different... I stopped when I was full! Which was 3 pieces and a few cheese sticks! I know its so miniscule but to me thats HUGE! Also even though it was my cheat day I stayed within my calorie goal. Its a start to whats to come.

Replies

• jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    That's fantastic! Good for you!
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    every victory needs to be celebrated. great control
  • HUGE victory!!! Good for you - staying in control! That's awesome!!!!
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    awesome!!! keep it going :):)
  • That is terrific! Those kind of changes are what will make the biggest difference! Keep up the great work:)
  • And might I add I feel like ick. My tummy does bot feel great now.
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    everything in moderation! well done on your nsv!!! claim it girl!!!!
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    That is wonderful-good job
  • Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    Great first step. Good for you.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Super NSV...way to go!
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Inner strength is a BIG NSV! :flowerforyou:
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Great self control! We learn more each day!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    That's awesome!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Sorry your tummy hurts! but great NSV...I avoid pizza for this very reason, I don't know when to stop. Feel Better
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Way to take control!!! You should fee proud of that!
  • SAGR2
    SAGR2 Posts: 43 Member
    well done-keep going! Let's hope the icky tummy will reinforce your new habits.:wink:
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    yay!!! congrats! so u didnt 'cheat' at all afterall cuz within cal limit.. what its all about .. portion control and tracking..if you do and exercise and earn cals u dont 'need' a cheat day anyway.. i dont have one

ps: pizza leftover is good reheated in oven/toaster oven... but once outa fridge i microwave it 30 seconds or so THEN toaster oven/oven.. and almost as good as fresh! just cant do full micro then ya sponge.. LOl
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Thats fantastic! I'm the same as you were, i cannot leave pizza, it all gets eaten whether i'm bursting or not! I hope one day i can do the same as you !!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    NO victory is small!!! Every step in the right direction counts!! Way to go!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    COngrats!! I completely understand, pizza is my weakness as well. lol. GOod for you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!