Out of curiosity - What will you buy when you...

Options

Replies

• DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a tailor made outfit and a full body massage!
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get some nice running shoes before I hit GW. I just bought my wife a car and had the windows tinted for an early Christmas present so hopefully I have enough room to negotiate for some shoes lol.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    A custome corset from Dark Garden's. Extremely expensive, but oh so comfortable and sexy.

http://www.darkgarden.com/index.php

Wow. Those are some impressive corsets. I could see myself in one of those at a medieval event. Nice.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    A new keyboard, although I'm going to let myself do that 2kg early - when I get down to 60kg (132lb) Not far to go now!
  • Kattcooper
    Options
    My husband said he would buy me not one dress but two...that sexy black dress and slik royal blue dress, my favorite color!!!!!

:bigsmile:
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    A bathing suit that is actually pretty!
  • SilentJo
    Options
    A new tattoo that I'm currently planning that is a quote my grandma tells me every time I call her. It's gonna say "Your life is like the weather" and it's going to have different weather scenes going across it, from sunny, to rainy, to who knows what else, still working it out, hehe. Also new clothes as well. But I have had a pair of size 18 leather pants that I've held onto for over 10 years (I traded a sundress I had for them). I've been waiting that long to lose enough weight to get them on and have them fit. I don't even like leather pants, it's just something I've wanted to accomplish. But who knows maybe once I get them on I'll go out the the bar and celebrate. Hopefully it won't turn out like Ross from Friend's experience with leather pants, lol "The lotion and powder have made a paste!!"

jo
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I have my eye on this E.T. Gift set from Walmart. It's only 20 dollars but Unfortunately right now times are tough and I can't seem to scrape enough together to get it, between bills, food, and rent, I have been lucky to have gotten a bike recently so I don't have to spend money on gas :) and I get a little exercise extra so that's a win win. Maybe after the next 3 lbs are gone I can get it, save a couple bucks out of each of my next checks from work :)
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Not quite at goal, but bought myself a lovely new road bike last week to help me get there. Would not have dreamt of it prior to this!
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    boob job
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    couture--Halston in a size 2----that and basically the entire contents of Vogue
    and if necessary--any operation for loose skin
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Replacements for all the clothes I'm going to miss once they're too big in a couple months.

All the bodycon/clingy shirts/dresses/shirts that I've skipped out on when everyone else my age is wearing them.

Bikinis.

Pretty sure I might dress sort of trashy this coming summer...I expect to hit goal around April or so.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    When I first started losing weight for every 10 lbs I bought something for myself but this only lasted a few months before my cute husband asked if he could take over the gifts. I know once I hit my goal he has something big planned for me so I am just excited to see what he gets for me. Heck I get so excited for every 10 lbs just to see what gift he has got for me. Last one was a romantic overnight stay at the Hilton Waldorf with a new outfit.

Thanks hun for being so wonderful and supportive!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Sexy lingerie - like the kind that I used to wear before I started sleeping in sweat pants & tank tops due to my weight increase.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I wanna buy a wedding dress several sizes smaller than what I'm at now. Need to lose another 100 lbs to look good in the dress I want. It's gorgeous but it's a no-go with my current belly fat.
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    a new dress and shoes for my sister-in-laws's wedding and a new bikini for vacation.
    time shouldnt be the problem since both happens in april :D
  • Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Clothes and seriously thinking about a cruise or trip to Hawaii. My honey has been really supportive so he deserves a treat too.
  • Medilia
    Medilia Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy a custom made corset from my favourite corset maker, buy some amazing outfits to go with it including custom made clothes by Beau, who is my very close friend who wants to be a designer. This will all be topped off with a photo shoot.
  • stewarm01
    stewarm01 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    When I lose all the weight I want and maintain it for at least 6 months, I'm going to purchase me a new sports type car. This isn't over the top considering I haven't bought a new vehicle in about 10 years now. I'm going to get all groomed up and go out on the town in my new ride with my new look. lol
  • rockheart
    rockheart Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Clothes. All of the clothes.