No chocolate challenge

Options
Looking for a buddy up for a no chocolate challenge week...
It has always been my downfall and the state of my diary today is shocking, I know it's not healthy but it's mostly chocolate!
If anyone else has this problem and fancies a 5 day no chocolate challenge, please add me.
It would be great to have some support..

Kat x

Replies

• Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    i started that today :) but i`ll join in..

i was in the shop after gym today hungry, very hungry.. twitching for something, so instead of a dairy milk bar i bought two chiken breasts, was about £3 more but hey!!!

carbs before
    protein after :)
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    No chocolate???? :sad:
  • feistymoon
    Options
    I'll do a substitute if it suits... No wine week?
    I usually have a glass of red every couple of days, it's empty calories I could do without :D
  • gnr123
    gnr123 Posts: 173
    Options
    i started that today :) but i`ll join in..

i was in the shop after gym today hungry, very hungry.. twitching for something, so instead of a dairy milk bar i bought two chiken breasts, was about £3 more but hey!!!

carbs before
    protein after :)

I might just steal something from my local shop so they ban me hahaha I have no chocolate at home it's always when I go to the shop, it's dangerous!
    But yeah your on, starts today! Lets see if we can get to Friday..
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    NO CHOCOLATE!!!!

what-did-you-just-say.gif
  • gnr123
    Options
    I'll do a substitute if it suits... No wine week?
    I usually have a glass of red every couple of days, it's empty calories I could do without :D

Perfect, sent a request...I'll be keeping a eye on your diary ha ha we can do this...
    Probably be the longest I have gone with out chocolate..
  • gnr123
    Options
    NO CHOCOLATE!!!!

what-did-you-just-say.gif

Ha ha that's how I would usually feel about no chocolate but I have been eating x2 chocolate bars per day, it's getting out of control so it's time to knock it on the head (Well for 5 days at least)
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    I definitely need to cut down on chocolate - at the moment it seems to be every day multiple times.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    No chocolate for 5 days, I think I can do that. :sad: But it will have to start on Monday, I ate 5 pieces for lunch. And we have a couple bags of chocolate peanut clusters in the cabinet. Soooo good! Add me as a MFP buddy and we will keep each other ontrack. My diary is open.
  • gnr123
    Options
    I'm in.
    I definitely need to cut down on chocolate - at the moment it seems to be every day multiple times.

Lets do this, x2 chocolate bar's a day is a habit I am ready to say Goodbye too..
  • gnr123
    Options
    No chocolate for 5 days, I think I can do that. :sad: But it will have to start on Monday, I ate 5 pieces for lunch. And we have a couple bags of chocolate peanut clusters in the cabinet. Soooo good! Add me as a MFP buddy and we will keep each other ontrack. My diary is open.

Great, another person on board, There's a few of us so we can keep each over updated in this thread..
    Let each over know how we are getting on, write if we are tempting etc
    Good luck guys, we can soooooooo do this!
  • Knewton1986
    Options
    I need to do this. Count me in!
  • gnr123
    Options
    Yep, just told my Dad to no longer bring me home the daily x2 freddo bar, my daily fix!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    day one .
    no chocolate for breakfast - woo hoo! I'm off to a good start (despite the jar of nutella in the kitchen cabinet!)
  • FLCullen
    FLCullen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am also a slav to the Freddo bar!! (Though eating two of those a day is really just one chocolate bar, you shouldn't feel to guilty!)

I am willing to try this. Though there is a massive amount of biscuits left over from Biscuit Friday in out kitchen at work....this will be agony!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I dont eat much chocolate but I do have a fast food problem lmao So I would join and have no fast food for at least 5 days if you don't mind :)
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I would do this, but I'm hosting a Halloween party this week. Ain't no way I'm making kahlua chocolate mousse-based worms in dirt and not eating them!
  • gnr123
    Options
    day one .
    no chocolate for breakfast - woo hoo! I'm off to a good start (despite the jar of nutella in the kitchen cabinet!)

Yaay me too, I compensated my x2 freddos for a fat free natrual yogurt..

So far so good, lets keep it up!
  • gnr123
    Options
    I am also a slav to the Freddo bar!! (Though eating two of those a day is really just one chocolate bar, you shouldn't feel to guilty!)

I am willing to try this. Though there is a massive amount of biscuits left over from Biscuit Friday in out kitchen at work....this will be agony!

Yeah but they are so addictive, 2 is a good day haha
    The place I used to work was like that, absolute nightmare because every Friday the whole office would bring food in, I would generally be over my my calorie goal by my 10 am morning break!

Stay strong though..
  • gnr123
    Options
    I dont eat much chocolate but I do have a fast food problem lmao So I would join and have no fast food for at least 5 days if you don't mind :)

Yeah of course, feel free to add..

Sure we will all feel fab after a 5 day detox..