Options
2»

Replies

• goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 60 minutes on the Elliptical, 20 minutes doing Nautilus and under my calories by 500!!!! Woohoo.

What would I have done differently? Not eat the Drumstick ice cream but my daugter opened it and didn't want to eat it so of course I had to :grumble: :noway:

What is today's personal goals? Not eat all my calories, drink lots of water, and go for a walk

exercise weekly progress/goal - 5/5 days of exercise Woohoo... made my goal :glasses: If a do something today it will be 6 days!
  • sierra1117
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? FOR THE MOST PART...YES!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? LOST WEIGHT SO...YES!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? WENT 2 ZUMBA & WAS UNDER CALORIE GOAL!

What would I have done differently? MAYBE DID 3O MIN OF TAE BO BUT OVER ALL IT WAS A GOOD DAY!

What is today's personal goals? BE UNDER GOAL, STICK 2 MY MEAL PLAN 4 THE DAY, DRINK PLENTY OF WATER & ZUMBA!

exercise weekly progress - 7/7

398963.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? turbo kick at the Y
    What would I have done differently? eaten lunch earlier so I wasn't so hungry
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories and exercise (already did 90 minutes at the y this morning)

exercise weekly progress/goal - 6/7 days of exercise (goas 7/7 or 420 minutes)
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes, sorta (again) :flowerforyou:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, I wanted to get some workouts in but after shoveling snow and grocery shopping I was just froze so I vegitated... :blushing:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Shoveled snow and worked out some decent food plans for the next couple of days - I'm getting better at planning my meals (Oh, how I've learned so much from this site) :bigsmile:

What would I have done differently? Got out from in front of my little heater and worked out. :grumble:

What is today's personal goals? Get a work out in and maybe start sorting papers :happy:

exercise weekly progress/goal - 4/5 days of exercise :bigsmile:
  • goldk
    Options
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Worked out even though i have bronchitus

What would I have done differently? worked out longer than 35 minutes

What is today's personal goals? get to the gym and work out for as long as i can

exercise weekly progress - 6/7 days of exercise this week.

Lost 3.5 lbs this week for a total of 48.5 since October. WHOOP WHOOP!!

Woohoo!!!! 48.5 lbs... that is fabulous!!! So close to 50 :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: