Because I have big ( o ) ( o )

Options

Replies

• Sarah52281
    Options
    Somebody say something whitty to keep this thread going. BTW, still having issues adding friends.
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    I know a girl with a 48" bust - it goes with her 50" waist.

It's all relative.

I have heard of the pear shape, the hourglass shape, what shape is that? o.O
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    All I can say is mine are "REAL" !

If you can see em, touch em and jiggle em...they're real.

lol, this is true... :)
  • TheJarv
    TheJarv Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Somebody say something whitty to keep this thread going. BTW, still having issues adding friends.

Something whitty
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

It's all relative.

Are big breasts really attractive? I don't get it. I think they look... weird.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options

It's all relative.

I have heard of the pear shape, the hourglass shape, what shape is that? o.O
    Well - it's scary - and a "Wench" at weekends with a Viking Historical Anachronism Society.
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    I have a 54" chest - and a 40" waist (but I'm working on the waist) - no one wants to be my friend <sob>
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    darn it! i thought you were going to make suggestions on how to make running more comfortable! LOL welcome! :flowerforyou:

Haha me too! :P
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    darn it! i thought you were going to make suggestions on how to make running more comfortable! LOL welcome! :flowerforyou:

Haha me too! :P
    It really, really hurts my knees - and feet
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    Mind you, if she ever registers on MFP now, I'm toast (lowcaloriewholegrain of course)
  • ciobair
    ciobair Posts: 69
    Options

Hmmm, not sure - must do more research on this very important subject. Can anyone recommend a good study site?
  • brendasteve
    brendasteve Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ha! Im with you on the running and more comfort! I have had these all of my life and i used to have to wear two bras to play softball, and sports bras, whatever, dont even get me started on that disaster! My dream is to have them amputated (slightly)
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options

It's all relative.

Not all of them...then again, they're breasts, for most men it doesn't matter!
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    I have a 54" chest - and a 40" waist (but I'm working on the waist) - no one wants to be my friend <sob>

Aw...I will be your friend, as soon as my friend requester starts working again. I think the mfp P.I.s are out to get me.
  • Dani76babi
    Dani76babi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    One day a sudden thought occurred to me... What if a plastic surgeon placed one of those cans that when you flip it over, it moo's in a new pair of fake boobies? It would be freaking funny to hear her boobs moo!

Also... I am very proud of my large Ta-Ta's (:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I accidentally clicked into this post...what does (o) (o) mean?

*snickers
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    One day a sudden thought occurred to me... What if a plastic surgeon placed one of those cans that when you flip it over, it moo's in a new pair of fake boobies? It would be freaking funny to hear her boobs moo!

Also... I am very proud of my large Ta-Ta's (:

I'm an avid deer hunter and they make doe bleet calls like that....now, that is something my wifey needs to look into if she wants to go to deer camp with me this year! :wink:
  • Sarah52281
    Options

*snickers

opposite of ..... ugh, mfp is gonna kick me off here. I can do several pictures with different keys.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options

*snickers

opposite of ..... ugh, mfp is gonna kick me off here. I can do several pictures with different keys.

If you squeeze them together they look like (oYo).
    Smaller ones look like (.Y.).
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Im jealous of all you big boob'd ladies.. the first thing i'm planning when i lose the weight- BOOB JOB!. I want tig bitties!!!