Evening/bedtime snack?

Options

Replies

• JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I like watermelon. It's low in calories and curbs my sweet-tooth in the evening. It's getting to be out of season though.....
  • QueenChacon
    Options
    Nothing right now. I don't eat after 7 and I'm trying to learn some serious discipline.
  • SuzAnnaCromer
    SuzAnnaCromer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Popcorn you can have 3 cups for 150 cals out of a popcorn popper it's awesome!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Nothing right now. I don't eat after 7 and I'm trying to learn some serious discipline.

you stomach is probably beating you up come morning
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt
  • CLCinNOLA
    CLCinNOLA Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    1/4 fresh apple. For some reason, this seems to be a great bedtime snack for me.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I usually have a bell pepper in vinegar in my fridge to snack on, or maybe some apple slices and cheese.

I also love peanuts and cashews b
  • sunlovers
    Options
    If I have many calories left (which I did tonight). I love Kashi Cinammon harvest with unsweetened vanilla almond milk...just had some and it was yummy! I love cereal, but tend not to eat it for breakfast because it doesn't last as long as a protein meal. So, it 's a treat if I have the leftover calories at night ????
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I drink a glass of warm milk with honey sometimes.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I just ate a serving of Fiber Plus 80 cal cereal with a half cup of unsweetened almond milk.

eeeh.... beggars can't be choosers.
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i've heard night time snacks are terrible for weight loss and that you're not supposed to eat after dinner, but if i don't i'm starving and can't sleep. i like to have a fibre 1 brownie.
  • Motleybird
    Motleybird Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm hungry and don't have many calories left. I'm baking some portabello mushroom caps with spinach and cheese in them.
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    lately my bedtime snack is my guilty pleasure. Hot chocolate and a graham crackers.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Raw carrot, apple, frozen yoghurt( I just throw a normal yoghurt in the freezer).
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i've heard night time snacks are terrible for weight loss and that you're not supposed to eat after dinner, but if i don't i'm starving and can't sleep. i like to have a fibre 1 brownie.

I've heard that Justin Bieber is the reincarnation of God

Everything you hear is true right??

This is NOT true. At all. This is one of those diet myths I find so ridiculous. Sure if you'e already eaten your calories for the day and you eat after dinner you'll gain but if you've eaten 800 calories by 9 PM, which is almost always the case for me then you're NOT gonna gain by eating dinner after 9 anymore then you would eating dinner at 6 PM
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    protein shake.. or bowl of cereal
  • luv2bfitandhealthy
    luv2bfitandhealthy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes.
  • alachance59
    alachance59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cassien protein
  • zoefitzy
    Options
    2 squares a of dark choc and a cup of herbal tea!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    whatever i feel like - today 1/2 cup of edy's slow churned ice cream and a fudge dipped cone for 160cal. Sometimes an apple or a bagel thin or oatmeal or a yogurt or a pudding cup. all sorts of stuff as long as it fits in my day