Size 26/28-Size 14/16.. My journey still in progress

Options

Replies

• ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic! Congratulations on your weight loss! & You are truely strong keep going everything will be alright hon.
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a story - thank you for sharing. I too was in the 300+lbs category and am now a 10/12, but the road hasn't been easy. Hang in there and keep up the great work - you look amazing!!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Amazing but heart wrenching story. Congratulations on getting back on track!!
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congrats! Im going to send you a friend request if u dont mind...
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You story makes me want to cry......in so many way were are the same!! You have done amazing!! Nothing will beat you!! Nothing can keep you down!!! You are strong and will overcome it all!!! You have done an amazing job....and I know when you are at the finish line.....there will be that smile on your face!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    aragorngurl.gif
    tennantclapping.gif
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So wonderful to read your story. Wonderful way to overcome the odds. You look great and congratulations on all your successes!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You had me in tears. Thank you so much for posting.
  • murdie
    murdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!! I had tears when I was reading your story! You have overcome some of the worst obstacles imaginable and you have triumphed! Congratulations!
  • BlueJue2
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman and I believe you can do it. Appearantly, you are a strong person. Keep going!
  • crystut03
    crystut03 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job...very inspiring...thanks for sharing
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Massive congrats on what you have achieved! Its totally understandable thats after the very saddening loss of a baby your going to go into a meltdown for a while. Whats brilliant about you is you came back with a vengance! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! What STRENGTH you have!! Congrats on getting rid of 100 pounds!! Can't wait for your next set of pictures.

Oh, and let me say...I just LOVE your hair in your before pic!! (kinda looks like mine, huh? :laugh: )
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Congrats....you have done an amazing job..
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    awesome job, sometimes we can't control our circumstances, but we can always control our attitude.
    So very sorry for your loss, as I have experienced the same, twice! But don't ever blame yourself!!
    You were only taking care of yourself.

Keep fighting you ARE worth it, and the rewards will be more than you ever imagine!!
  • YoungD33
    YoungD33 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Your a strong woman who has overcome a lot and you keep moving forward to get to your goal! Very inspirational! Great Job!!!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Absolutely phenomenal! Very well done!
  • Leeny01
    Leeny01 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow...a very tough year. You're doing so well, you look fantastic. Great job on being consistent!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look great!
  • LanadO
    LanadO Posts: 11
    Options
    What an amazing story! You're doing an amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!