TIPS AND TRICKS: WHAT WORKED FOR ME :)

Options

Replies

• debbieindoha
    Options
    What a great post - I'm near to the end of my journey now, but I love the noodle idea! It sounds like a great thing to have in the house....but I live in the middle east and will probably need to order them on line...if the forwarder can even send "food"...I'll check!

Thanks for all the tips!
  • PNJB796
    PNJB796 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks Debbieindoha,

Inspirational!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. It's well written and contains great information. I'm curious, how much coffee were you drinking? Like another poster - I'm not sure I'm ready to give that up (I drink 2 cups per day). I'm not closed to the idea of switching, will just have to ponder that more. :flowerforyou:
  • natashiaredman
    natashiaredman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that. Really needed some positivity ;) xx
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Bumping to keep - nice :)
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of Shiritake noodles so i'll see if we have them over here in the UK, im sure i'll find some somewhere.

After reading the original post I had a look online and found this:

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=4632&searchterm=noodles&rdcnt=1
  • Ready2Go17
    Ready2Go17 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Omg yessss!!! I know exactly what you mean about the picture. Couldn't have said it better myself haha. And my sleep schedule was the same too. Now that I've been losing I've been sleeping less hours and have more energy. Keep up the good work. And I def gotta look for those noodles!! Lol
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Good advice! Most of it is pretty logical but sometimes you just have to re-read in the right frame of mind to take it in! Great tip on the noodles and thanks to the above poster for the link to UK suppliers - definitely be giving them a go! :flowerforyou:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Great information! Thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    needed some positive thinking since my muscles are sore and can't do my best in my workouts, Thank you <3
  • AbiCusPeck
    AbiCusPeck Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great for motivation, thanks!!! Good luck everyone :)
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Thanks for the url, that will come in handy!
  • vanessasoma
    Options
    AWESOME! Love this thank you! You have inspired me to get some shirataki noodles and give up coffee, starting tomorrow!!! :) xoxo
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    great post! thanks for taking the time to write and share it!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi.

I am a moderator and have just taken the time to clean up this thread.

In the future, PLEASE, just report and block the offender. It takes about 15 minutes (my logging food time :laugh: ) to clean up a thread, and 1 minute to delete a bad post or send a warning.

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    thank you for your post, the shirataki noodles seem the way to go for a big carb freak like me :love:
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    thanks ! im so having a go at those noodles :)
  • LCSoulkat
    LCSoulkat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips. Sometimes we get so in to it that we forget the basics.
    Way to put us back on track!
    Thanks again :)
  • moounir
    moounir Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey, i seems to be the only man here. Thanks puppy. I didn't know about the coffee. I thought that this would be helpful but i will now switch to tea. I don't know how to find those miracle noodles here in france i'll try.
    Thanks for your tips.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    you can get those noodles on ebay!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!