01/12-10/12 4'11 80lbs down with pics I hope

Options

Replies

• mrsH09
    mrsH09 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!! Thanks for the motivation, and hope you found yours as well :)
  • janaq2003
    janaq2003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You have done a super awesome job girl! U rock!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look fabulous!!! Keep at it Girl!!!
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    great work!!

i have to point this out! i love how your picture progression shows your happiness level!!! in your before pictures you were smiling but it didnt reach your eyes...by your after pictures?? it totally makes your face shine!!!
  • tidetevo
    tidetevo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wowwwwwwww you look so young:love:
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job!
  • Slavic_Spice
    Slavic_Spice Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I have 80 lbs to lose myself, thanks for the inspiration!
  • cristalloseweight
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. I am only 4 inches taller than you and I got the shock of my life when I stepped on the scale a month ago and it read 185lbs! I had no idea where that 40lbs came from...well I really do but was in denial. Since then I was scared straight an a month later I am down to 176. Still not the 140-50 I am used to but I am on my way back there. Seeing stories like yours lets me know if others can do it so can I. Thanks for sharing!
  • edgehn
    edgehn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you look great girl! keep it up my total goal was 80 lbs to lose im almost halfways there, but i do get down sumtimes!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    YOU. ARE. AMAZING!!!!!
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    AWESOME WORK!!! Keep it up!!! :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great
  • MARIT1981
    MARIT1981 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Omg u look amazing!!!! im new here and i will use ur story as my motivation so thank u. If u dont mind me asking did u find something in peculiar that help? Im having such a hard time eating without going over my calories.
  • brandi890
    brandi890 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your wonderful words! It does take lots of hard work and dedication! I am going to continue to work hard at it until I am at my goal, but I think even then when I reach my goal I will still have to work hard to maintain my goal :) I do know thou that anything is possible if you want it bad enough! You just have to work work work for it!!
  • karedaly75
    karedaly75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job! Thank you for sharing photos, I have found that I am inspired more each time I see someone else's success. I can't wait to see a difference in myself so I can post some before and during photos!
  • mindy2286
    mindy2286 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! As some one that is 5'3 and started at 267 i applaud you! My journey started on Oct.1st and im down to 257 and still going but i would live to know your story and how you did it!? keep it up you look great :)
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you're so close to your final goal!! congrats on your success, you look great!
  • 2012Brenda
    Options
    Wow!! You have accomplished so much but think of how you will feel when you really meet your goal. Keep the focus. You have already proved you have the tools and know how to do it. :happy:

These weights are so ME, minus the weight loss. I started at 238, yes I'm sure LOL, and so far I am down 17 pounds and struggling to stay focused. It seems to take so long for any change.

Thank you for sharing this info and pictures. You can complete your goal!!! Best wishes.
  • brandi890
    brandi890 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When I first started I used MFP everyday.. until I bascialy knew what I was eating and the amount of calories. After doing it for so long you get pretty good at knowing the caloire contient of most things. I took it one step at a time.. I went from eating fast food every day for each meal :( to not ever eating fast food and completly cut Mcdondals out of my diet.. I drink only water, every now and then I will have a dt. coke.. but even they seem to sweet to me know. I have PCOS which has a lot to do with insluin and things, which is another reason I knew it was time to get my weight undercontrol. Once I started cooking at home things got better, after a while I started feeling like if we did go out to a nice dinner I would have the will power to eat healthy. I still ate what I wanted to, but insted of getting a extra large portion I would always get the lighter option.Somthing else you may try is giving your self a cheat day... you get to eat what ever you want! by the time I had been doing this for about thee months, my cheat days were no longer really important because all the things I was eating were things I started to enjoy! I eat around 1200-1350 s day now in caloires after I lost about 30 lbs I started working out.. you have to start out slow of course, but now I walk at least 3miles a day I love it. (been sick with a horrible cold so I havent had the chance to walk in a while ;( but I am better now and back on track!) Then i started taking ACE.. it is a really good product and It works. Its not like other diet pills. You get good energy from it and it controls your hunger pains. I dont take it as often anymore, because I feel like I dont need it as much for the wait control now. But I do enjoy the energy I get from it!!!. I had my moments were I would get stuck for what seemed like forever, but I didnt give up.. I cant believe how far I have come going from being big and overweight for the last 11 years.. this feels amazing!! You can do it.. If you need helo just shoot me a pm or friend request!
  • goffley3
    goffley3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look amazing good for you!!!

Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!