Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting 30DS Today

Replies

• nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    I'm in! I got about 11 or 12 days through last time, and then fell off track. Back at level 1 tonight!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    After work, I'll be doing day 6 of Level 1. I'm really getting better at everything. What kills me is the back to back jumping jacks and jump rope! UGH. And when I lay down to do crunches, my belly is flat and not lumpy! Me likes! :happy:
  • mishomart
    mishomart Posts: 25 Member
    I just finished day 3 of level 1....so excite to see results at the end of 30 days!
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    I finished level 1 day 6 today. OH and I added 5lb weights in instead of 3lb except for the last few lunges and bicep curls and the side lunge w/lift. Other than that, i used 5lb weights, go me!

Now..off to shower :)

Way to go! Every little challenge will make a big difference! :)

I definately felt like it was more of a challenge. When I did pick up the 3 lb weights I was like "wow, those are nothing!" lol
  • OspreyVista
    I'm in! I got about 11 or 12 days through last time, and then fell off track. Back at level 1 tonight!

The furthest I've gotten is 7 days. I'm going to make it through the entire time this time. :)
  • westiewench
    westiewench Posts: 1 Member
    I am about to start today after work - I just watched it on you tube at work and WOW I know its not going to be easy! Im also a returned member of MFP so can someone please tell me what I put in my fitness diary for doing the 30DS? Thank you in advance :)
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    I'm in, I'm on day 2... Add me if you like
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Day 6 completed! I upped the weights for the chest press, 9lbs it is. Now I'm feeling it!
    My pushups are still pretty pitiful though.
  • OspreyVista
    Day 6 completed! I upped the weights for the chest press, 9lbs it is. Now I'm feeling it!

Haha I upped to 5 lbs today. way to go :)
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    I just finished Day 3 tonight...trying to not talk myself out of quitting...I dread starting, but love finishing!! I really hope I have good results in the end!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
  • cliffwalker13
    cliffwalker13 Posts: 1 Member
    I just started on Monday! After reading through everyone's posts, I've decided to go the "shred shred cardio shred shred cardio rest" route. I did Day 2 Level 1 last night, so I'll do some cardio tonight and then do Day 3 tomorrow. I'm excited to get all the way through this!

Also, if anyone wants to add me, I'd love the extra motivation. I'm new to MFP, so I'm still figuring this all out.
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    Day 8 complete! Felt more challenged with my 7 lbs today more than yesterday even though I haven't had any delayed muscle pains from yesterday's workout. I checked my heart rates using my Sportline watch with a HRM. Resting rate is 78. Heart rate after workout, before cool down was 124.

Still need to work on my push ups. I think I may need someone to help me through it to make sure my form is correct. Will have to wait til hubby gets home. If anybody can push me through a push up, it's him. :cry: :laugh:
  • mr0530
    mr0530 Posts: 6 Member
    Going to attempt and start again today..

Last few times I've tried, I've barely made it 5-10 minutes in before quitting.. Hoping before the husband gets home and while the little ones are napping, I can get the workout in..

Still kind of new to this, but I'll try to be around if anyone wants to talk..

(And I just looked at my join date and got the shock of neglecting MFP.. Yikes!)
  • completed day 3 today, i'm defiantly not as sore as yesterday, and feel like i'm starting to see results although surely its too soon?
  • myfitnesslife75
    Going to attempt and start again today..

Last few times I've tried, I've barely made it 5-10 minutes in before quitting.. Hoping before the husband gets home and while the little ones are napping, I can get the workout in..

Still kind of new to this, but I'll try to be around if anyone wants to talk..

(And I just looked at my join date and got the shock of neglecting MFP.. Yikes!)

Welcome aboard! I hope you get a workout in today too!
  • myfitnesslife75
    completed day 3 today, i'm defiantly not as sore as yesterday, and feel like i'm starting to see results although surely its too soon?

Good job! Keep it up! With such an intense workout, it's not too soon to start noticing changes. :) Just do your best and keep moving on!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    I'm on day 2 of level 3.

Make sure you stick with it so that you're ready for this level when the time comes!

So far my favourite level has been #2. Great program!!

Stick with it, the end result will be SO rewarding :flowerforyou:
    (I just had a push up competition with one of the guys I work with during lunch and I won!)
  • Lillypearl62
    Lillypearl62 Posts: 23 Member
    I completed Level 1 Day 1 on Monday and have been too sore to go on to day 2. I am hoping to try it again tonight, otherwise I will do a Leslie Sansone Walk dvd. Either way, tonight is workout night. It is motivating to read how everyone else is meeting their challenge and succeeding. Keep it up everyone!
  • Jamie_55
    Jamie_55 Posts: 61 Member
    Just finished Day 7 Level 1 during my lunch. I love the days I work from home so that I can get 30DS done earlier in the day and am still motivated to do something else in the evening! I have a bad shoulder that is recovering from injury so the arm exercises are killers for me. I'm starting to get through the squats without stopping. The back rows and biceps I'm using a 5lb weight now, up from 3lb which is what I use for everything else. Those anterior raises are still a huge struggle to get through. Hoping for good results!

I love that I'm starting to feel stronger again!