Ceffy Posts: 235
    Great tips :)
  • sunshinepalmtree
    sunshinepalmtree Posts: 9 Member
    Bump to read later :-)
  • RubySinclair
    RubySinclair Posts: 90 Member
    THANK YOU for your post!
    Ignore the rude people (person!) Rude people just suck and aren't worth the energy to hate on!
    I need to heed all of your suggestion - especially getting rid of coffee. I'm convinced it's the source off a lot if my issues.
    I also want to try shiritake (sp? .... too lazy to check) noodles. I just found them next to the salad mix and prepackaged carrots section in my supermarket (Shaw's)
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Good advice! I need to try the shiritaki noodles!
  • vanessa1324
    vanessa1324 Posts: 4 Member
    Great post! Thank you!
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Thanks! I was having a crappy day but after reading this, I really feel better :flowerforyou:
  • bump
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Thank you for caring and sharing...well written.:smile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Wow...from your lips to God's Ears back down to my heart/spirit and straight to my GET THAT DONE, I can and want to do these things as well body and mind.

Fabulous post, you winner you!
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Loved this :D
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Thanks for posting-well said.!:smile:
  • Very good post! Thank you.
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Bought the noodles on line. Thanks:wink:
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Thanks for sharing what you have learnt.

Totally concur with the coffee thing! I was drinking 2 cups most days and now I have maybe one or 2 cups a week. I did cut it out altogether for a month or so, but have decided to go with the moderation thing which is working for me. I found the first few days without it hideous - I had awful headaches, but by day 3 I had so much more energy. Wine is now getting the same treatment, although it's not even going to feature twice a week any more - I was buying a bottle with the groceries every week, but now it's destined for birthdays and Christmas or other social occasions; back to making it a treat!

Anyone who says they can't do without coffee, I challenge you to give it a go for a month and see how you feel. Oh and an added bonus, I am not spending $4-5, every other day on takeaway coffees as well as coffee at home!

I had never heard of those noodles, so will be looking for them - I love to challenge my kids to try new foods sometimes too so hopefully they can be a new food item in our house!
  • Thanks for the tricks! They are great! :) I was wondering though where can you buy these 0 calorie noodles? Can you get them in a regular grocery store or are they in specialty grocery store?
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    I like the whole get up when you wake up idea. It totally makes since.
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Thanks so much! Great inspirational read! I've never heard of miracle noodle, but I will definitely be buying them!
  • Matthew6034
    Matthew6034 Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for the tips and the miracle noodle recommendation. Never heard of it before.
  • eddysuchydvm
    eddysuchydvm Posts: 110 Member
    This was a much needed post!
  • Great advice.
  • BrownEyedGrrl
    BrownEyedGrrl Posts: 144 Member
    most of the time if I'm still in bed at 11am I'm not even sleeping. just rolling around like some large land mammal in the sun.

Lmao at this! That's so me. Something I really have to work on. Thanx for sharing these tips. Makes me rethink some of my weight loss strategies and habits.
  • scheys76
    scheys76 Posts: 92 Member
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    bump
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Great post, love the info. Are the noodles in grocery stores? Or online?
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    - Look at the mirror, not the scale! I love this one a lot of people would be less stressed about their weight if they followed this step! I personally almost never weight myself.
  • Mlmr310
    Mlmr310 Posts: 52 Member
    Bump
  • ariesmom07
    ariesmom07 Posts: 57 Member
    Never heard of these shiratake noodles but I am ordering some friday can't seem to find a store to buy them at here thanks for the tip I friggen love my pasta!!!
  • Jessadore
    Jessadore Posts: 14 Member
    Awesome post! I could relate to alot of things you mentioned, thanks! :)
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Hilarious!!! Love this :)
  • tiffanyneedstolose
    tiffanyneedstolose Posts: 60 Member
    Saving article
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!