What type of undies do you wear.......?

Options
......for working out? Be it either running, biking, hitting the weights or whatever makes you sweat?

Me...I'm a Fruit of the Loom cotton girl myself. I know that cotton is not the best but I can't see wearing nylon or whatever for running or biking...no stretch, comfort or move ability. By the end of my workout though my undies are usually a wet soppy mess.
So does anyone have something beyond cotton undies that work?....that are inexpensive, wisk sweat away and are comfortable?

Sorry about the TMI! :blushing:

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Since I workout when I get home from work, I'm in the same undies. I do switch from my pants to a pair of shorts though. And yes, I also wear cotton. Synthetics give me a rash. :wink:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    For me...just plain ol' FOTL or Hanes cotton bikinis. No use getting all fancy when they're just going to get sweaty anyway!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Depends on the activity, under my tri shorts / running tights I use under armour compression shorts. If I'm just rolling out of bed and going for a run (or heading out after work) I'm just a Stanfields kind of guy.

If I'm going on a long run or running a race I'll use my under armour - I find that ordinary cotton gets gross (soggy & clammy feeling).
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    none....hate the feeling of wet undies.
  • jenlipe
    jenlipe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    None, when I work out.
  • krorvik
    krorvik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I;m a Hanes Her way kinda girl.
  • gwenr
    gwenr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Either none or the same ones I wear every day, Victoria's Secret thongs.
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the time my friend wore a quick dry thong with cotton pants to the gym. She was walking around with a thong shaped wet spot on her pants!
    I wear regular cotton myself.
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    If I'm wearing gym pants, I go commando, why is there a need for undies? Most gym shorts have the undies in them already.
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    If I'm working out at home, it's whatever I was wearing for the day...or none.

If I'm going for a jog I like my Tilley "travel" undies.
  • wordena
    wordena Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Vs cotton thongs. The best and no riding up, because they're already there. :-D
  • StrongAtLast
    StrongAtLast Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    if I'm riding, none...I wear bike shorts and if you wear undies..way too much chafing!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'd never really thought about it... mine must be suitable :)
  • seanorawe
    seanorawe Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    A mistake every cyclist makes at one point. after 15 miles your as3 is fells like it has been pounded by a sack of bricks.
  • quiltergirlar
    quiltergirlar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I usually wear my running shorts that have a panty liner in them, so no undies.
  • AZDreamgirl
    Options
    thong or none- yes I'm serious. I hate the bunch or drenched undies.
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Boxer breifs. Nothing worse than getting chub rub on a run!
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Under Armour compression shorts.
  • skinnynerd
    Options
    cotton
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    Under Armour compression shorts.

this is all i wear anymore, but i like the nike ones better, they are more expensive, but worth the money imo, they are more comfortable around the waist, and seem to breathe better, cause they are a bit thinner.