• amydriesbaugh
    amydriesbaugh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I like your attitude!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I refuse to fail, point blank.
    I've overcome SO much in my life, and this is the LAST thing that is going to break me.
  • khushiy
    khushiy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My attitude towards weight loss in one day at a time...

Issue with me is my days are not predictable.. There are days when my son gets sick and the only thing that seems important is taking care of my son and of course u have to take care of Job too. So exercise and healthy cooking is out of picture.

I have learned that those days I should order chicken salad from chic fila or plain grilled salmon from Ruby Tuesday (They are within two files from Home).

Some weekends are full of outings.. so unconsciously you eat, eat and eat and weigh 5 lbs more on monday morning.

I have learned you can't gain pound by one weekend of bad eating... Its more of water weight and I will lose them immediately once I get back on my track.

Some days I just feel my life is not good enough for me ... and then I lose my motivation.

I have learned that I should get back on my track the moment I collect myself.

I am not perfect but with these imperfections I have lost 50 lbs in 15 months, It took long time but I am happy losing those pounds.
    Currently I am 157 and my target is losing 30 lbs in next one year. Seems long but I know what I can do with My one year old son and demanding JOB.
  • carlyhawks05
    carlyhawks05 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think of how good it feels and how I will NEVER buy clothing that says Grande on it again! Having a supportive husband who is always telling me he believes in me and that I can do it... that is what keeps me going and will always keep me going!!
  • bogensbergma
    bogensbergma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The way I feel...knowing I am healthy...being happy with myself and how I look....and skinny tastes so much better than any bad food you can think of!!!
  • NoMoreFlubbering
    NoMoreFlubbering Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Um, taking all of my clothes off in front of the mirror....and if thats not motivation enough, jump up and down a couple of times...naked...in front of the mirror...

Bahahahaha, ^^this. Killed myself laughing in the office.
  • ryang99
    ryang99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    For me it is I have to do this for myself and only I can want to do it.... But I want to be normal... not thin or heavy, but normal.... to walk in to any clothes shop and buy something that fits me and I look good in. I want to get rid of the clothes that look like a pillow case with a neck hole cut in it for me to stick my head through!!!!
  • nadine2unfit2bqueen
    nadine2unfit2bqueen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Um, taking all of my clothes off in front of the mirror....and if thats not motivation enough, jump up and down a couple of times...naked...in front of the mirror...

Bahahahaha, ^^this. Killed myself laughing in the office.

Two years ago I was in the best shape of my life, and the best compliment I received was a girlfriend looking at me in mock disgust while we went for a jog (think bouncing) and she said "I hate you, nothing on you moves!" Now excuse me while I go jump around naked in front of the mirror to get motivated again...
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I think of a Winston Churchill quote, "Never, never, never give up!"
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have just had the wobble of how do I keep going. Im so close to goal.
    If people ask me Its just the feeling of waking up and feeling so much happier.
    Enjoying life and not caring if someone takes a picture of me and me not realising.
    I feel great I hope I keep feeling this way. Im proud of myself for getting rid of the thing that was holding me back the most
    Fat...

Keep going people it feels good xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!