Runners?

Options

Replies

• Type1Rachelle
    Options
    feel free to add me - I am more into triathlon than just straight running, but am training for my 2nd marathon currently :)
  • czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I will come back later and probably add a bunch of you all too! I have been running for almost 2 years and just ran my first half marathon a couple of weeks ago.
  • Colstriper
    Colstriper Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm a noob runner, add me too. I would like to start races myself. I run about 3 miles each morning but it's only been 6 weeks.
  • Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I need more running friends. I have been running for a year and really love it. I've done a 5k, a 10k and my first half is in 2 weeks. I'm about to add all y'all, LOL

Anyone else, feel free to add me too...Melissa
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Add me if u want. Many of my friends are in this thread already
  • freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I need more runners to fill my news feed with their awesome-ness!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! While I have run on and off for the last few years, I got more serious at the beginning of this year and will run my first half marathon in 1 1/2 weeks! Always looking for running buddies :)
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I would love more running friends! I am not a super serious runner, but I do run 4-5 miles 3 to 4 times per week. And most of my runs are done pushing a jogging stroller (except on weekends), so I would especially love other moms who push a jogging stroller!
  • timboom1
    timboom1 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, I've been known to run a little bit.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    <
    Runner/Triathlete. I'm not very fast or experienced, but I try (and tri :laugh: ).
  • shenanigansmo
    shenanigansmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just started running in August. Since then I've run 7 5k's. I'm registered to do one called "Run Like Hell" this Friday night. It's been going on here for over 20 years. It's a 5k through a cemetery with a costume contest (almost everyone runs in a costume) and an amazing after party. I'm not fast by any means, but each race I shave a little off my time. I'd love to get my 5k time into the middle/upper 20's. I will probably have a party when I break the 30 minute mark haha. I'm also registered to do the Turkey Trot 10k (will be my first) on Thanksgiving day and hopefully the Cincinnati Flying Pig half marathon in May.

Add me if you can give me some tips on how to train for the longer races please!!! Thanks!
  • RNTanya
    RNTanya Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Los Angeles marathon in spring and one in N. Ireland in Sept '13. I wouldn't mind a partner now and again, anyone in LA?
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Im a beginner runner. Anyone can add me. Looking for advise and support getting going. Im on my first week of C25k. Yikes!!
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Can never have too many running friends. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Trail runner here that absolutely loves mud runs! I have done several 5k and 10k mud runs and I have Tough Mudder and the Spartan Trifecta on the menu for next year. Just started trail running this past March....and I fell hopelessly in love. Put me in the woods on a trail and I turn into Forrest Gump. :)) Feel free to add me.
  • dewell2
    dewell2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a runner and a triathloner. I would love to add new runners to my group of friends. In fact I was going to post something in regards to if anyone has experienced hip pain when running. Dont know if it's running or age that is getting me. Add me if ya like.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Avid runner here. Trails or streets, it don't matter. As long as I'm running, I'm happy. Feel free to send a FR. Please include a message.

Steve
  • waskier
    waskier Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Training for the Rock 'n Roll Las Vegas full at the moment. Always looking for new friends.
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Urgh. I'm too lazy to add people, but I am definitely interested in a few running friends. Average about 150 miles a month myself... training for my third marathon soon. Feel free to add me!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Add meeee! I'm a runner who is taking a little quasi-hiatus to learn to lift heavy weights over the winter. I still run 2-3 times/week in between lifting and rest days. Did a few races this past summer including a half. Going for Tough Mudder next summer so I want to get stronger.