Reese's Pieces Protein Shake

Options
queenbeeq
queenbeeq Posts: 40 Member
Okay, so I know what you're thinking... "Reese's Pieces? This is going to be PACKED full of calories."

On the contrary. It's only 160cals for a little more than 8oz and has 17g of protein!

Here's what you need:

2 tbsp of PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder (I use MyoFusion Milk Chocolate)
1 cup of milk (I use almond breeze - vanilla, unsweetened almond milk)

I like to blend mine with ice so that it's more like a milk shake but it tastes just as great without ice!

Enjoy, it's the most amazing protein shake I've ever tasted!

Replies

• mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try it. Sounds amazing.
  • horses7777
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Reese's Pieces are my weakness. Next time I need protein powder, I'll try some chocolate.

You may just be my new hero. :bigsmile:
  • queenbeeq
    Options
    Hahahaha they're mine too!

And YAY! I love being a hero! :D
  • Lora_
    Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite drinks, thanks for sharing!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Yumm that sounds good!! I've never looked for PB2 before. Where would I find it? Would WalMart have it, maybe with their protein powders, etc., or is it more of a specialty store thing?
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Bump - I am drooling and can't wait to try! :laugh: Thanks for sharing!
  • jsbabw
    jsbabw Posts: 4
    Options
    I wasn't sure if I wanted to try the powdered peanut butter, but you have just given me incentive to try it. Thanks!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Thanks for sharing... gonna have to buy pb2. A friend also told me about Walden Farms peanut butter which has no calories or carbs.
  • queenbeeq
    Options
    Yumm that sounds good!! I've never looked for PB2 before. Where would I find it? Would WalMart have it, maybe with their protein powders, etc., or is it more of a specialty store thing?

I got mine at a specialty supplement store called "HeavyWeights Training Center". They sell all protein powder and the likes. I live in a small provincial town in Canada though, so they might sell it at Wal-mart in other places :)

I just have to say, as a peanut butter addict, the powdered peanut butter has helped me reduce my calories by a landslide amount and it tastes amazing! :)
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options

I got mine at a specialty supplement store called "HeavyWeights Training Center". They sell all protein powder and the likes. I live in a small provincial town in Canada though, so they might sell it at Wal-mart in other places :)

I just have to say, as a peanut butter addict, the powdered peanut butter has helped me reduce my calories by a landslide amount and it tastes amazing! :)

I really like and have been using Jif Natural peanut butter, it's a 2 Tablespoon serving instead of 1 and less calories...though not as few calories as the PB2. I found it online at the GNC store near here. I can't wait to try it!
  • jericamom
    jericamom Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing... gonna have to buy pb2. A friend also told me about Walden Farms peanut butter which has no calories or carbs.

The Walden Farms "PB" is literally the worst thing I've ever eaten. I would not even spend the money on it if i were you. Take my word for it.
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I don't really know much about protien shakes and other assorted things so maybe you can help if you don't mind. Lol :)

1. Do you actually taste the powder in the drinks or does it dissolve to be like candy flavoured milk? 2. When are you supposed to drink them?

Thanls for the help <3
  • queenbeeq
    Options
    I don't really know much about protien shakes and other assorted things so maybe you can help if you don't mind. Lol :)

1. Do you actually taste the powder in the drinks or does it dissolve to be like candy flavoured milk? 2. When are you supposed to drink them?

Thanls for the help <3

Sometimes protein powder has an awful after taste and is really lumpy but I find MyoFusion amazing. Try asking around a supplement shop on which is their best seller!

I drink protein shakes in the morning, for lunch, and for dinner hahaha. I use them as meal replacements most times, it depends on the day. It's excellent to drink them 20-60 minutes after a work out as well. They help you gain and maintain muscle and keep you full longer. It helps your body continue metabolizing as well.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Adding peanut butter and even bananas and fruit to protein shakes is pretty much common...love me some PNB...mmmmm...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Ok, I feel just as fooled with this as I did with the so-called "roasted peanuts" protein bar I had this morning without a single damn peanut in it! What a bad day I'm having today! :sad:

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Will try this!
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    OH THANK YOU!!!! :love:
  • LuckyMe381
    LuckyMe381 Posts: 105 Member
    Options