Women in their 30s with children please!

Options

Replies

• JerseyGirlMomof4
    JerseyGirlMomof4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    35 year old mom of 4 kids (9, 4, 2, 1).

It would be really nice to have some more friends on here as well. So feel free to add me. :) I need encouragement! I have about 70 pounds to loose.

Right now I am doing a juice detox and I am really feeling the pressure.
  • jmwest5
    Options
    Please add me! I am 37 with a 22 month old daughter and 10 week old son! I have a long way to go!!:smile:
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35 years old and I have a 5 year old daughter. Feel free to add me. I'm always open to having more friends.
  • mindiv
    mindiv Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I'm 30, just had my first 5 months ago. :) I'd lost 80 pounds before I got pregnant and maintained that loss about 2 years. Now I'm having a HECK of a time getting the baby weigh I'm hanging onto off...
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    32 year old mom of three kids ages 5,5 and 3. Anyone can add me, I log daily and try to work out 5-6 days a week.
  • cherylmerritt
    Options
    Hi! I'm 38 and have a 4 month old boy. Really struggling to shift the baby weight and would love some friends on here to help provide much needed inspiration. Anyone can add me!
  • tiffanepiphany
    tiffanepiphany Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    To all of you: Feel free to add me! I can always use support and motivation from ladies in my same age bracket and general lifestyle. I'm 32 with 10yr old twins.
  • discoqueen73
    Options
    Hello ladies!

39 years old, married working mother of a 2 year old little boy.

Live in Kent, England and work full time in London

Loving MFP so feel free to add me. 18lbs to lose and have lost 5lbs in 5 weeks so feeling motivated to do this!!
  • lizziseven
    lizziseven Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me :) I'm 31 with three kids (2months, 17months, 10y/o) I have a lot to loose.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a little older at 41 but have 3 kids age 16 and twins 8. I log everyday and workout 6 days a week. Add me of you want.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Here! 35 with 2 kids, 11 and 5. I log daily and interact a lot!
  • photogirlchrissy
    photogirlchrissy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 32 and a mother of 1 son. I started the diet not too long ago and would love some support buddies.
  • michelemellis75
    Options
    HI...Im 37 and mother of 2 boys...3 & 5...same struggles as everyone...no time for me. I am looking for friends as well...need people in the same boat...gained too much weight being pregnant both times and still trying to lose. Would love to find an exercise buddy...Im not a fan of exercise even though I know the benefits...need someone pushing me...in return I will do the same...
  • lynn_hickey
    lynn_hickey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 30 with 2 kids - 5 year old daughter, and (almost) 8 year old son!
  • JcSans
    JcSans Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 30 with two kids, still have about 20 lbs. to lose. It would be nce to have some buddies with similar goals. Add me if you like.
  • lrtoland
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me:) 32 with 3 kids: 10, 5 and 3!!
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and a single mom to a very active 12yr old girl. I also have an open food diary...Anyone is welcome to add me :-)
  • ljdsmith
    Options
    Thats me too. 36 2 kids ages 15 and have 50 pounds to lose.I finally admitted i cant go with the old excuese it baby weight, lol that would be 15 years of baby weight! I'm finding calorie counting to be sooo much more beneficial than my past 10 years wasted on weight watchers and the ol point thing! Add me as a friend!
  • little_black_dress
    little_black_dress Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    37 mom to 4 ranging from 18 to 6.
    I want to lose at least 100 pounds and I really need motivation!
  • r0cky81
    Options
    You can add me as a friend, I'm a 31 yr old working mom with a 3.5 yr old and have 40 lbs to lose. I would love to find support and motivation to lose weight, I have too many excuses why I can't lose weight and not enough reasons why I can.