LOST 195lbs -- Body + Face PICS :O

Options

Replies

• PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! You are hot and a huge inspiration. Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Amazing. It's just CRAZY good.
  • NJFoxy
    NJFoxy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing!!! Great job!
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Speechless! There are not adequate words in the English Language to describe this transformation!
  • johnledo
    Options
    i lost 72 pounds in 90 days...so proud of myself right now!!!

Great job with your weight loss!!!
  • lissaann22479
    Options
    You look amazing, a big CONGRATS!!!!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Ho. Lee. Shee. It.

You look incredible. Congratulations on your success. Your hard work and dedication has definitely paid off. What an inspiration you are!

Is your life completely different? What do your friends say? (Sorry if that has been asked before) I think your transformation is one of the most dramatic I have ever seen, and I am just curious what the people in your life say to you. :)

Again, you look stinkin awesome. Cheers to you for taking control of your life and your health!
  • karaharrison2012
    karaharrison2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!! I love this. You look great, you should be very proud of yourself
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    dude. wow.
  • discoqueen73
    Options
    What an absolutely amazing achievement, you are an inspiration!! :happy:
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love the look on your face in the bonus pictures where you hit "Onederland." It's a look of pure satisfaction! And it's well earned. Buddy, you look awesome! I know you're having a lot of fun in this new body! Good for you!
  • ItsFinallyHappening
    Options
    Dude - YOU ARE HOT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOW, good for you! You are an inspiration to many many many people who don't believe it can happen. Congrats
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. You look great and so much more confident in your pose. No hiding behind things when your picture is taken. :}
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I love that you took all of those pics and posted them! It's stories like yours that keep me going. I have days that I lose faith and think it will never happen and then I see this post and think... ok, I can do it just one more day!
    Thank you so much for posting! You are the reason we all have hope!!!:flowerforyou:
  • justdoit_steph
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Nice one!!!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING and so handsome!! well done you!!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just Wow!
  • thunderpuddin
    thunderpuddin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great work and commitment!... Job Well Done!
  • You don't even look like the same person. Quite an amazing transformation - well done! You'll be reaping the health benefits for the rest of your life :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!