Breasts and Butts....sigh

Options
2»

Replies

• santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    LOL! I have never wanted to make my butt look bigger than it already is!!! My friend calls push up bras and water bras "wonder bras" because when you take it off, he will "wonder" where your boobs went!! :))))
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I am blessed in both areas and with the exercise and weight training both are now quite perky. But I always say if you want it and can afford it go for the help. Cause you can bet if I needed it I would enhance.. :wink:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I fake an *kitten* with my wallet in my back pocket.
  • meaustin1
    meaustin1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Too Funny... And so true!
  • meaustin1
    meaustin1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We feel the same way yall do when you find out that the guy with the size12 shoe is half the man you thought.....

just stick with the natural, no one wants to go home at 2am with a 10, then wake at 10am with a 2... nooot gooood

• weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    We feel the same way yall do when you find out that the guy with the size12 shoe is half the man you thought.....

just stick with the natural, no one wants to go home at 2am with a 10, then wake at 10am with a 2... nooot gooood

I don't those type of surprises lol
  • watcheronthewall
    Options
    Because any way to shame women is good right??
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    It's false advertising, let's face it. But that's spoken from a person who has no qualms with augmenting her top half to enhance what God gave her. So I won't judge. :)