What 1 healthy/diet food are you most sick of?

Options

Replies

• jean701
    jean701 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    to be honest, none really. I enjoy vegetables, and especially fruit since it's my "dessert" at the end of the day :)
    If I had to choose one, it would have to be salad...I love them, but hate making them :)
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Bacon ... followed closely by steak, heavy cream, animal fat, butter and ice cream.

It's hell. ;)
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty darn sick of boneless, skinless, chicken breasts.

Seconded.

Thirded.

I eat so.much.chicken.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I currently LOATHE chicken. Blech.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    lettuce....any kind:(

Have you tried lettuce wraps?
    OH YUM!

Baby spinach leaves actually have a taste and lots of nutrients, unlike lettuce. Lettuce is out of my life! :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

PS - Vodka Soda with a twist of lime is my fav "diet" bar drink - 64 calories. Which is awesome because losing weight isn't about hating the experience, just about spending your calories wisely. And for me, last night, that involved 3 vodka sodas and a whopper at 2am.

That was my favorite, back when I was drinking vodka. I never did like the Whopper, but I downed a LOT of vodka, sometimes with club soda and lime, and sometimes as a martini, but I absolutely love lime. But even at 64 calories each, I drank about half the calories of a whopper, if not more. I used to drink a LOT of vodka. :tongue:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Bacon ... followed closely by steak, heavy cream, animal fat, butter and ice cream.

It's hell. ;)

I don't think I could ever grow tired of ice cream. There are so many flavors! :bigsmile:

With bacon, I tend to go through stages of eating a lot of it, then not wanting it, then back to craving it again. :laugh:
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Turkey bacon.

It doesn't really taste like bacon.
  • gaylelynnmc
    Options
    I am most sick of lettuce...just about everything else is ok...I mix things up alot...with spices and herbs...and since I am on a low sodium (which can be a pain in the butt) I sometimes add alot of spice...lol
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Why are some people eating things they don't like just because it's healthy? I really don't get it. There are plenty of other healthy things you can eat, I promise! Stop torturing yourselves, people!!! :)

As far as I go, I kind of overdid the Kind bar thing because I discovered them and loved them and had them every day. Now they are sitting in my cabinet taking up space because I really don't want to have another one for a long time lol
  • lamoursuffit
    Options
    lettuce....any kind:(

Have you tried lettuce wraps?
    OH YUM!

Baby spinach leaves actually have a taste and lots of nutrients, unlike lettuce. Lettuce is out of my life! :laugh:

I know you said it, but may I suggest butter lettuce? I personally think it has lots of flavor, very soft and not like iceberg at all. I hate iceberg unless I smother it in dressing lol
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Mine too. I don't believe that by seasoning them differently they taste totally different....it still tastes like boneless, skinless, chicken, of which I am heartily tired of eating.
    chicken enchiladas (ortega sauce can has directions and is, imo, the best sauce)
    chicken burritos using ground chicken
    BQ pulled chicken

ground chicken in baked penne or lasagna
    small diced chicken marinated in taco sauce for hard or soft tacos
    chicken teriyaki stir fry (a hoison sauce can be god)
    chicken curry
    thai/japanese/chinese spiced lo mein noodles

finely diced chicken in a black bean salad hot or cold)
    chicken parm
    chicken sauteed with roma tomatoes and zucchini (served with rice is good. Del-monte has this canned and it is awesome)
    chicken andouillie (sp?) sausage for red beans and rice
    chicken fajitas (McCormick's dry seasoning has the least amount of sodium

stuffed chicken breasts (yeah, this on is a wee harder look for thick breasts.)
    sesame orange chicken
    chicken florentine
    chicken or turkey tettrazini

chicken alfreado (with a light sauce)
    ceasar chicken salad.. now wrap that
    asian chicken salad
    pecan and parm crusted chicken
    chicken carbonera with a light alfredo sauce

chicken asian lettuce wraps (These are effing gooood!!!)
    hawaiian style marinade to saute with *canned* pineapple, bell pepper and a spanish onion. If making kabobs, soak your wooden skewers first.

For anyone who needs any chicken inspiration.
  • lamoursuffit
    Options
    I don't know how anyone can be sick of avocado!!! I could and have eaten one every day. A little bit of salt on top and boom. Soooo good!!!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I don't know how anyone can be sick of avocado!!! I could and have eaten one every day. A little bit of salt on top and boom. Soooo good!!!

^^^
    I live in PA, they're expensive!

MMM....I like it in my shrimp curry. It gives it a very creamy addition
  • lalalove4
    lalalove4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    did you do the oatmeal diet?
  • AmandaBlue1
    AmandaBlue1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal. Uggg. Can't take it anymore.
  • thefewsteps
    thefewsteps Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    nuts and nut butters. but i keep eating them for the fats and because im trying to gain weight and they have a lot of calories while not making me feel super full. Also, I make smoothies part time so any fruit really is not appealing to me.. especially bananas and strawberries. (i still make the occasional PB&Banana/Flaxmeal smoothie to get those cals in but I dont love it, at all).
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Tuna. Ugh. I eat like five cans of it every day and it makes me sick. I don't even really like it but I don't have to cook it or anything. I cannot wait to be off this diet.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Fish, Cottage Cheese, Yogurt, Protein bars

I force the stuff down because I really should eat more protein, but I really just hate all protein sources. I can't even take the smell of crap like chicken, beef, or pork. So fish, cheese, and protein bars are my go-to. They all make me want to die.

Wish I could live healthily off of noodles, sugar, and tea.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    i only eat foods i like.