Half Way There with pics

Options

Replies

• Dra57
    Dra57 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a great achievement!
  • Snapdragon61
    Snapdragon61 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and are a great inspiration. Keep the updates coming and lots of pics... they really do help us see the great changes in us. What was the program Kaiser put you on if you don't mid me asking?
  • mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations. You are absolutely stunning.
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    *jaw drops* you have done an amazing job! and you are stunning! keep up the hard work :)
  • sarahmaren
    Options
    You look fabulous and are a great inspiration. Keep the updates coming and lots of pics... they really do help us see the great changes in us. What was the program Kaiser put you on if you don't mid me asking?

First of all, thanks to everyone on their kind words. It is so appreciated!

In answer to your question - Kaiser uses the Optifast program, so it's 16 weeks on a liquid diet and then transition back to food. What I like about the program is there is an 82 week commitment. The before/after pic I put up was at the beginning and end of the 30 week "Active Loss" phase of the program. I'm now in the Lifestyle program at week 42. I go to class once a week and talk with my peers about what is working or not, etc. I love the accountability! It has been a great thing for both my husband and myself.
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep on keepin on girl!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You look great. Stick with it, its not a race. You will get to goal.
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You carry your weight great. You were beautiful at 300 and are stunning now. Keep up the good work.
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and look so fantastic! Congratulations on your success so far and good look breaking through your plateau. You will do it, and remind yourself every day of the hard work and effort you had to put in to get there, keep up the good work!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Girl you look great....keep up the good work
  • rebeccahug
    rebeccahug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look brill! Well done!
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up :)
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! Great success story! You look gorgeous!! :-)
  • dare2begin
    dare2begin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow...amazing change! I know your looking for motivation, but honestly I am sure getting some by your story! thanks for sharing!!
  • sara42066
    sara42066 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • sgwhit
    sgwhit Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • reddog101
    Options
    You are beautiful in both pictures! Congratulations on getting this far and good luck on busting through that plateau. I'm sure you'll make it to your 170 goal!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Gurrrrrrlllllllllll You are go-jus! :laugh: LOL!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look GR8T! :):):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!