questions for the ladies..

Options

Replies

• untouchable86
    Options
    ive been googling the hell out of these problems latley! ive got nothing either, i have the same symptoms, and my TOM left a week ago also. how ever our difrence is that i just quit taking the lo ovral pill 12 days ago! so id love to see what eveyone says. i dont really think i could be prego this soon,...just 12 days after i quit the pill...dont seem right to me and ive already had my period!
    im sorry to hear that but im glad im not alone.. was your lat period abnormal? im asking because my last one was normal but the 2 before that only lasted 2 days! which is not normal for me

yes mine was normal, and i started mine on the 16th and ended the 20th which is normal with the pill. im glad i seen this post and read it, so im not alone either!
    well if you figure anything out let me know please and ill do the same
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Oh My! I just did a google search too.......I really can't say anything different from what others have mentioned. Pregnancy.
    Tests are very inexpensive now aren't they? Sorry I wish I had more to add. Good luck sweetie. :noway:
    yes they are inexpensive if u get one at the dollar store lol but i dont know how reliable those are.. i dont have insurance and sure cant afford a trip to the obgyn right now so i guess ill wait it out

GOOD news about those dollar ones!
    the are the ONLY p.t that would show up positive when i was prenant with BOTH my babies. the first time i took one that i had bought at walmart dont remeber which brand but it was in the 15 dollar range for 2! it said negative. the very next day i took a dollar one and it was a big fat positve! Then with my daughter i knew right away i was prenant with her. i bought a pack of 3 equate version, i think its like $4 for 1 of them. i bought the pack of 3 took them a few days apart and all negatives...so then again i bought a dollar one from the dollar store and what would i know it was a positvie!
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ive been googling the hell out of these problems latley! ive got nothing either, i have the same symptoms, and my TOM left a week ago also. how ever our difrence is that i just quit taking the lo ovral pill 12 days ago! so id love to see what eveyone says. i dont really think i could be prego this soon,...just 12 days after i quit the pill...dont seem right to me and ive already had my period!
    im sorry to hear that but im glad im not alone.. was your lat period abnormal? im asking because my last one was normal but the 2 before that only lasted 2 days! which is not normal for me

yes i will, im gonna wait out the next couple days and see how things go. but im deffinatly eargly waiting for the middle of next month to see if my period comes!

yes mine was normal, and i started mine on the 16th and ended the 20th which is normal with the pill. im glad i seen this post and read it, so im not alone either!
    well if you figure anything out let me know please and ill do the same
  • untouchable86
    Options
    Oh My! I just did a google search too.......I really can't say anything different from what others have mentioned. Pregnancy.
    Tests are very inexpensive now aren't they? Sorry I wish I had more to add. Good luck sweetie. :noway:
    yes they are inexpensive if u get one at the dollar store lol but i dont know how reliable those are.. i dont have insurance and sure cant afford a trip to the obgyn right now so i guess ill wait it out

GOOD news about those dollar ones!
    the are the ONLY p.t that would show up positive when i was prenant with BOTH my babies. the first time i took one that i had bought at walmart dont remeber which brand but it was in the 15 dollar range for 2! it said negative. the very next day i took a dollar one and it was a big fat positve! Then with my daughter i knew right away i was prenant with her. i bought a pack of 3 equate version, i think its like $4 for 1 of them. i bought the pack of 3 took them a few days apart and all negatives...so then again i bought a dollar one from the dollar store and what would i know it was a positvie!
    lol well i guess they are good test then:) although i think you could be pregnant i honestly dont think i am.. theres gotta be some other explanation for all of this
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    personally I would go to the doctor. It's not worth guessing.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Take a pregnancy test
    If its negative then see a Doctor Hun x
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Call your doctor rather than asking for Internet advice. Better safe than sorry!
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    How old are you?

I have those exact symptoms during ovulation..and the timing is right for you to be heading that way!

I started having noticeable ovulation symptoms at around 35.

Carolyn
  • untouchable86
    Options
    thanks yall
  • untouchable86
    Options
    ill be 26 in december... do you think thats what it is, just me ovulating?
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options

You could absolutely be pregnant just 12 days after stopping any form of birth control pill. I stopped taking the pill on October 28th and I had a positive pregnancy test on November 11th. He is 10 now. :)
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I get cramping when I ovulate. Breast soreness for me is usually when TOM is closer, atleast a week prior. Now that I'm in my 40's I notice I get headaches at the start of my menstrual cycle. If you are worried definitely see a doctor, if the pains go away in a matter of a few days its more than likely cause you are ovulating.
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking a lot more caffeine than normal? Many years ago, I got my hubs an espresso machine for Christmas and we drank espresso by the gallon jug, nearly. After a few weeks, I had horrible pain in one of my breasts. I was terrified I had cancer. Went to thwe doctor and he asked me about caffeine and that was all that was wrong. Went back to my regular amount of coffee and only an occasional espresso and it got better after a bit. Not sure about the other things, either inflammation or a lot of exercise and fluid retention maybe. Or using too much muscle too quickly, perhaps.

Barb
  • untouchable86
    Options
    thank you
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    tom came on the 11th of this month... wouldnt it be soon to have pg. symptoms?

No. I swear the day I got pregnant with my son, my boobs started hurting.
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm not American, so I do not know ANYTHING really about your healcare system, and so I probably should just not say anything, but are there free womens clinics you could go to?

I only say this because if you are really concerned, waiting it out may just make you more stressed.
  • untouchable86
    Options
    Are you drinking a lot more caffeine than normal? Many years ago, I got my hubs an espresso machine for Christmas and we drank espresso by the gallon jug, nearly. After a few weeks, I had horrible pain in one of my breasts. I was terrified I had cancer. Went to thwe doctor and he asked me about caffeine and that was all that was wrong. Went back to my regular amount of coffee and only an occasional espresso and it got better after a bit. Not sure about the other things, either inflammation or a lot of exercise and fluid retention maybe. Or using too much muscle too quickly, perhaps.

Barb
    no if anything im drinking less caffeine
  • untouchable86
    Options
    tom came on the 11th of this month... wouldnt it be soon to have pg. symptoms?

No. I swear the day I got pregnant with my son, my boobs started hurting.
    well my ole man is out of town working so the last "fun" day was the 22nd.. not sure if that would make it to late to get preg
  • untouchable86
    Options
    I'm not American, so I do not know ANYTHING really about your healcare system, and so I probably should just not say anything, but are there free womens clinics you could go to?

I only say this because if you are really concerned, waiting it out may just make you more stressed.
    we have those here to but even if i was i think it would be to early to tell
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Planned Parenthood and your local health department clinics offer free testing for people that qualify due to low income.