*insert F.U. TOM*

Options
124»

Replies

• ftellstrom
    ftellstrom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself on my Wii fit. One day i hopped on expecting my little Mii to blow back up to obese....and it didn't! I was actually a little under weight! I must admit it felt good....even though i knew it was time for new batteries and i had not lost 95lbs. :brokenheart: I did forgive my wii, it was having a rough day. Always remember to be kind to the scale and it will be kind to you. :wink:
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ROFL:laugh: ..... I needed that SOOOO much this morning. TOM decided to show up early this month (probably due to weighloss and workout, stress.....whatever medical explanation any doc wants to throw out there). I have a theory that TOM just likes to mess with people's heads. TOM arrived early, in my opinion at least, because he wanted to wreak havoc. You see I have not one but TWO 5k runs this weekend. :grumble: And TOM is a heavy hitter - he doesn't mind sucker punching my entire lower abdomen like some heavy weight title fight. :cry:

So, despite TOM being a regularly hated occurrence, this weekend he is especially loathsome and I'm gonna be paranoid through every step of both 5k's. :sad:
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Wait till you hit menopause....it's worse and the scale is a f***ing rat *kitten* ALL the time.....

I'm nearly at menopause (still get a scant . every 6-8 months) and my scale has been "bery bery good to me"! :bigsmile:
  • NJSunshine13
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, except I gained 2 lbs. I would have been happy at the same weight, at least I wouldn't have to re-lose some more weight. Eating 1000 calories a day, going to the gym every single day and for what????? What I ask you???? NOTHING. So frustrating and depressing.
  • deevatude
    deevatude Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    i cant stop craving junk and salty foods
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I just avoid the scale during that TOM because I know it will F with my head.
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    OMG, I move the scale around too. I thought I was the only one doing that!
    LOL
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
  • LS102
    LS102 Posts: 19
    Options
    I move the scale around the floor hoping just one spot will show me compassion.

I do the SAME thing! It's also my TOM, but I didn't realize that when I did my weigh-in on Monday. I was so angry with myself for eating out multiple times last week. I made healthy food choices and I thought I gained 4 pounds back. Nope...just good ole Mother Nature stopping by.

SO frustrating!