Replies

• Bellemorte24
    Bellemorte24 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha!!!!
  • SunnyLynnie
    SunnyLynnie Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Late night snacking is a big issue for me. Anyone have ideas how to curb those cravings? I've switched over to low cal, low fat foods like veggies and pickles, but I still end up packing too many calories at the end of the day.

Also, pasta with cream sauce is a big weakness for me. Yum!

Me too with the late night snacking! The only thing that seems to work is going to bed early!

And crunchy stuff - chips especially. And that dumb SmartFood!!
  • kittyx2
    kittyx2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts. Definitely. Store-bought, glazed, jelly filled, Bostom Cremes, Krispy Kreme, Dunkin, you name it.
  • Danardeener
    Options
    Pizza, and not just any pizza. It has to be really good!
  • ShamaraRobyn
    Options
    Cereal. If I buy a box of cereal, I won't eat it for breakfast- I'll eat it in handfuls all of the time, and within 2 days.
    To counter this, I keep porridge in case I actually want breakfast.. which is unusual.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    pepsi, pizza, chocolate(ANYTHING chocolate, ive sucked nesquick out of the bottle, yup, im THAT sad.), olives, cheescake, saltn n vinegar chips, natchos and nuts :D

im a binge eater...in case thewre was any question. GUGH!

i fogot to add donuts. :embarassed:
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Oreos - I just can't buy them because I'll eat a whole row in one sitting if I do. I bought two packages of Halloween Oreos earlier this week to make an Oreo cheesecake for a work potluck, and I brought the leftovers in to work as well so I wouldn't eat them.

Doritos (especially dipped in sour cream) - again, I just don't buy them, or if I really have a craving I'll get a mini snack sized bag. Dammit now I have a craving.

Bread - particularly warm French bread with butter or good cheese. I don't buy it unless I'm entertaining guests.
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    frosted mini wheats and skim milk. I could eat about a million calories of them at one sitting.
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    When I say cheese, you say burgers

Cheeseburgers

This... my number 1 weakness.
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Cereal and cheese. Not together! I only buy cereal about once a year now, just to "test" myself. Nope ,still can't exhibit any control with it.

Same with cheese, although I do keep shredded cheese on hand because I add it to salads and lots of other things. So far I haven't binged on it. But if a block of Havarti or Colby Jack comes in the house it will NOT last more than 2 days!
  • SunnyLynnie
    SunnyLynnie Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This is becoming a very cruel post - now I want to eat everything everyone mentioned!!! Where's the peanut butter?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Almost any kind of dip. Whether it's something healthy like veggies and pb or hummus, guacamole, salsa, or something not so healthy like queso and chips. Or a cheesy baked crab dip or baked brie and crackers. I can easily put away thousands of calories with these type of things without even thinking about it.
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Kryptonite is my Kryptonite.... Kryptonite is buffalo wings right?
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    Anything that involves potatoes and salt.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. But I don't care. I willingly eat less or move more during the week so I can indulge on weekends as often as I want. I'm OK with slower progress.
  • rosie5656
    rosie5656 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    M&Ms, I have a really sick addiction to M&Ms, sorting them by color and then eating them based on their color.

But really, with anything, it is portion control! I can't open a bag of anything and not finish it. So I now find myself buying all of my packaged snacks in the 100 calorie packs or for my M&M addiction, fun size. I then give them to my coworker (who I trust) and he knows only to let me have a specific amount and at certain times! Very helpful :happy:
  • colleenrutledge
    Options
    mine is defiantly "Baby Macs" aka a McDonald's double cheeseburger made up as a Big Mac, they are about 480 calories, and Ive been known to eat about 3 or 4 of them on a bad day :$.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Do you have one overwhelming weakness? How do you deal with it?

chocolate covered peanuts. I eat them :grumble:
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    lately.....cheddar cheese mini rice cakes!!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Velveeta shells and cheese!! *DROOL*