sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    609854257.jpg

something to dream about

woah!! who is that ???
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Kat Dennings please... I have the boobs for it at least!
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    This.

tom-hardy-warrior-1.jpg

17427511.png
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    A better one than in my pro pic. :P
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Candice-Swanepoel-03.jpg we have similar bodies... i am not that far away! :)
    although she is still thinner than me, i'd say 85% there :)
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Gina Carano, when she's a little bit softer, like in my profile pic. I'm short and round looking though so it's never going to happen! I have big boobs, big bum and big thighs, so even when I was thin I looked a lot bigger than I actually was. The joys of being short!
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    tumblr_l7aomieehO1qzoaqio1_500.jpg

I have loved this pic of marilyn since forever . . :love: . . .I would have to lose another 15 pounds to my GW 110 pounds maybe :flowerforyou:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    tumblr_l7aomieehO1qzoaqio1_500.jpg

I have loved this pic of marilyn since forever . . :love: . . .I would have to lose another 15 pounds to my GW 110 pounds maybe :flowerforyou:
    Totally agree with this, love this picture. And it's almost what I look like now :smile: almost...
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    What I love about the picture of Marilyn: she has the little tummy roll. That gets edited out of everyone famous these days. Of course I know you can have rock solid abs, but it's sooooo hard to get and it's refreshing to see this picture.
  • zaidr
    zaidr Posts: 66
    Options
    bump
  • ChelseaJewell
    ChelseaJewell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've found it hard to find fit celebrity role models that are naturally curvy. Something like Katy Perry or Scarlett Johansen would be lovely though.
    Definitely Scarlett Johansen! And I'm no where close, but I'm working on it!! :)
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    What I love about the picture of Marilyn: she has the little tummy roll. That gets edited out of everyone famous these days. Of course I know you can have rock solid abs, but it's sooooo hard to get and it's refreshing to see this picture.

Hey !!! that tummy roll is my favorite part of the picture too . . she looks so soft and feminine :heart:
  • fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    Options
    tumblr_lz3pguMTQF1qho6p6o1_500.jpg

This guy with this beard. manliest man that ever manned

Wrong.

f8c3f738c86c11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

sweet jesus
  • saktii2323
    saktii2323 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I just want my body from 10 years ago back
    cabaret.jpg
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i want to post a pic of my dream body, but i dont know how lol.....but I want to be slender, lean and toned and have my BMI down 10%....I still have a good bit of work to do....but i should have my dream body sometime next year:wink: !!!!!!!!!
  • AaronG190991
    Options
    Fawkin Zyzz Brah

7120a_ORIG-zyzz.jpg
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    NATHALIA MELO!!! I cant post a pic dont know how :( but google her, her body is insane.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Rafael Nadal. And nowhere near.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    657547_1299511382232_full.jpg