What are your biggest pet peeves?

Options
Mscastillo85
Mscastillo85 Posts: 66 Member
Ok so the subject pretty much says it all so, what are yours? It can be anything. About a girl ,a guy, people in general. Lets go!
My biggest pet peeves are people who state the obvious, "Are you eating pizza." When they're watching you eat pizza! or "I'm not racist BUT.... or Not to be conceited BUT....

Replies

• baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    People who chew with their mouths open, and people who interrupt me when I'm talking!!
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    When I am in an argument with somebody and they try to change the topic when they realize they're wrong.
    Somebody trying to tell me what I said.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    My biggest couple are as follows:

Dont chew ****ing gum and make the sound of a cow at a feeding bucket! WTF?! I dont make that sound with my gum! How big are your teeth that they make that CHOMP SLURP CHOMP SLURP CHOMP SLURP.....

Next, if I hold out my hand for money because you are buying something please for the love of god dont stick it on the counter in front of my hand. If it wasnt a childrens store i'd throw your change at you.

Next, in the middle of summer when your 300lb self comes into my work, dont pull your sweaty *kitten* smelling money out of your boobs. Thats nasty! I dont want your nasty boob money!

Final one, please stop naming your children ****ed up names. Denim? Really? Asia? Malaysia? Those are countries! Go for something like Sade or harris or Billy (boys and girls) or Susan! T-a? C-mon! there should be a person sitting in the room while you name your child saying "Nope! Guess again!"
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    when i watch a movie with my mother and she asks me what is going to happen. how the heck should i know? i didn't write the script.

sometimes i tell her i haven't seen a movie even if i have. after all...i had to watch it for the first time once.
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I get free buffet food at work and I'm a weak man. Hot apple crumble with ice cream? For free? As much as I want? ARRRRGGGGHHH
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    People who chew with their mouths open, and people who interrupt me when I'm talking!!

^ this.

other people making alot of noise while eating is high on the list.

also, getting a small shock every time i touch something metallic during the autumn/winter here in Colorado.

it is dry and cold here and i get shocked at least a dozen times a day from October to March and it gets really annoying.
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    MOUTH NOISES! My family makes fun of me all the time for this but basically any type of mouth noise- smacking your lips, chewing loudly, chewing with your mouth open, slurping. Drives me bonkers!!!!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    ....When I eat something that I think I really want only to find out I dont like it so much any more and now wasted a ton of calories on it
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    chewing gum with mouth open like you are slapping meat against a wall... drives me f***ing crazy.

Interrupting me when I'm talking
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Talking about pet peeves.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    MOUTH NOISES! My family makes fun of me all the time for this but basically any type of mouth noise- smacking your lips, chewing loudly, chewing with your mouth open, slurping. Drives me bonkers!!!!

This also.. My mother makes the most annoying sound! She sucks the food from her teeth so all you here is "tthhhrrtth" for about 10 minutes. It's like for crying out loud, go get some damn floss!
  • StillChangingAmie
    Options
    1. People who look at me while they're yawning. This happens way more often than it should! Eye contact is the worst!

2. People who refer to someone as "he" or "she" when that person is sitting in the same room. Ex: "Ask her!" or "She said ...etc"

3. Men who try to have opinions about female health care

4. People who feel the need to hate a band or genre of music just because they like a different one. Ex: "You say (this band), I say (this band)"
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I love to talk... Ut if I have to "pull teeth" to carry on a conversation? Oh ufda.... Pisses the living **** out of me!
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    I know I already answered here, mouth noises are definitely my biggest pet peeve.

But at the moment what I find incredibly annoying is people on MFP being snarky and judgmental for seriously no good reason. This is suppose to be a site for support! (Obviously not referring to this thread! this is based on a few others I've read lately)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    People that can't spell!!!!!!!
  • Mscastillo85
    Options
    ....When I eat something that I think I really want only to find out I dont like it so much any more and now wasted a ton of calories on it
    lmbo! It's like you pulled this one out of my brain! I hate when that happens!
  • Mscastillo85
    Options
    I know I already answered here, mouth noises are definitely my biggest pet peeve.

But at the moment what I find incredibly annoying is people on MFP being snarky and judgmental for seriously no good reason. This is suppose to be a site for support! (Obviously not referring to this thread! this is based on a few others I've read lately)
    I know exactly what you mean. It's like some ppl get on MFP just to argue & be obnoxious. I hope posting this doesn't start an argument. :/ haha
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I really can't tolerate intolerant people. :laugh:
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    It's a toss-up between people who mess up there homonyms or that 4/3's of the population don't use fractions correctly.
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    People that can't spell!!!!!!!

I hait that to :)