Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING, great work!!! <3<3
  • jaimesoo
    jaimesoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! and HELL yes we can all see a difference! Keep it up!
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your pics and sharing with us. I can see a difference in the pics!

Keep up the good work....i'm sure there's lots of us who'll be following your progress now.....inspiring!
  • marienaegele
    marienaegele Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i know that doesnt really fit the topic but i love love love love love your hair ♥
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I can certainly see the difference. Your shape is more clearly defined now. And definitely an inspiration to others like me, thanks for posting!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness! You go girl :)
  • Findingmyathlete
    Findingmyathlete Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you were brave enough to share! I know that's scary. But you look great! I can see the difference - awesome job!
    Congrats on your success and good luck with your continued journey! I know you will accomplish what your goal is. If you can accomplish the small goals you can accomplish the big goals. Keep at it :flowerforyou:
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You have done really well and I am so proud of you. I am on level 2, day 8 and it is bloody tough. But yes you can definitely see a difference and you will definitely put those people who say they can't do it to shame. Jillian even says herself that she has known people over 400 to do it. I can highly recommend the shred and for it to work you have to be totally committed to finishing the who programme to see the benefits as you have. So once again well done and keep going. :flowerforyou:
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Way too go!!! Definitely see a difference. You are doing a great job..keep it up! I'm proud of you for posting and showing us your effort. You are an inspiration!

Girl, you've got this!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Good job! I can definitely see a change
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! I just started 30DS about 3 days ago. I could barely walk right for the last two days, but today, the soreness is subsiding. I still have about 40lbs to go, and seeing your pics make me SO glad I bought the DVD! You are so motivating, and your pics are AWESOME!
  • bionicear1
    bionicear1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I definitely see progress! You are an inspiration :)
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference!! You can REALLY tell!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • 123forme
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred? I would like more info if you please. By the way, what ever it is it is working for you, I see a big improvement in your after picture. Keep up the good work. I have struggled since I was ten (34 years) with my weight problem and I want to put an end to the struggle. If you are interested in being my friend please let me know.:smile::smile:
  • becomingkateblog
    Options
    You look great! I bought the DVD but never got past a day or two, so thanks for the inspiration!
  • jessicahoffman24
    Options
    Way to go!!! I will definitely have to try this workout!!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 Level 1, you've done great and I can really see a difference in your mid-section :flowerforyou:
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely see the results! I started level 2 and liked it more than level 1. I just had to stop for a bit because I tweaked my shoulder.

:happy: :bigsmile: :happy: YOU CAN DO THIS because you ARE doing this! And you're doing an amazing job!! :happy: :bigsmile: :happy:
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! Keep up all that hard work :) you're so worth it.
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I think it's FABULOUS you posted pics this early. I can surely see a difference. This is definitely inspiration. Congrats on your awesome progress and fearlessness.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!