FatGirl Shredding

Options

Replies

• mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Great job! Thanks for representing us big girls well, lol.
  • sexymccay
    Options
    I have struggled with when I should post pics on the Success Stories board. I have a long, long (LONG!) way to go before I am at my goal, so I figured it would be a while before I would post any transformation pics here.

But there's been a lot of talk 'round here about whether or not the super-heavy can do the 30 Day Shred. And I want to tell anyone who is wondering...

H3LL YES you can shred!

I have just finished 14 days of Level 1. I did a few days extra just because I felt like I needed it. Ok, and I was terrified of Level 2.

30DS_Level1_zps74aea60f.jpg

I'm hoping 3 thngs:
    1 - That you can see a difference ('cause I sure do)
    2 - That this motivates you to do a workout that really challenges you
    3 - That you will be kind to me because I'm a little freaked out about posting pics of myself so early in my journey :blushing:

(edited to add that I just finished Level 1)
    What is level 1?
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with when I should post pics on the Success Stories board. I have a long, long (LONG!) way to go before I am at my goal, so I figured it would be a while before I would post any transformation pics here.

But there's been a lot of talk 'round here about whether or not the super-heavy can do the 30 Day Shred. And I want to tell anyone who is wondering...

H3LL YES you can shred!

I have just finished 14 days of Level 1. I did a few days extra just because I felt like I needed it. Ok, and I was terrified of Level 2.

I'm hoping 3 thngs:
    3 - That you will be kind to me because I'm a little freaked out about posting pics of myself so early in my journey :blushing:

What is level 1?
    Me too what is a shred and where do you get info. about it?????????????????
  • danielleeliz_xo
    danielleeliz_xo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    definitely can see the difference. your shape is much more noticeable. awesome job!
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i know that doesnt really fit the topic but i love love love love love your hair ♥

there's no "like" button on MFP :/
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're doing great! You should be proud of yourself - keep up the awesome work!
  • LovePBandJ
    LovePBandJ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Seriously, this is 14 days into the 30DS? The transformation already is incredible! Girlfriend, keep this up because your body is responding amazingly. Keep this up and I look forward to future progress pictures from you :)
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can TOTALLY see the difference. So encouraging to this fat girl doing a challenging workout!! You go girl!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • robinr515
    Options

H3LL YES you can shred!

I'm hoping 3 thngs:

What is level 1?
    Me too what is a shred and where do you get info. about it?????????????????

30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels workout DVD. It's only about $10---and very worth the money.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    i know that doesnt really fit the topic but i love love love love love your hair ♥

there's no "like" button on MFP :/

LOL! This was seriously one of my favorite replies. Thank you! :happy:
  • angelachristou
    Options
    Yes you sure can see the difference!!! Amazing!!!
  • jaxrich
    jaxrich Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW - I've had this DVD for awhile and I think I did 3 workouts with it! Hmmm...guess I'll be digging out that DVD again and starting it tomorrow morning!!!
    You're looking great - I'm glad you posted these pictures!!!
  • Mrgruntysmom
    Options
    Heck yeah, I can see your results. How awesome. Way to go!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your stomach and upper back. Both are noticeably smaller in the second set of pics. WAY TO GO!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see a difference! Keep up the great work!!
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    Awesome job gorgeous lady !!! So happy to be your friend !
  • samanthawarren
    Options
    I can see the difference. Great job. What is the 30 day shred?
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. Great job. What is the 30 day shred?

It is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels. You can find it for less than $10. It's three 20-minute workouts that you work through one at a time over 30 (ish) days. I did level one 14 times in 16 days.

You can also search for it on YouTube and see the whole thing for free. I highly recommend it! :happy:
  • Cheryl188
    Cheryl188 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am SO proud and inspired by you my friend! I saw this and immediately ordered 30 Day Shred. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!