The one thing you want to wear!

Replies

• fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    well I already reached my goal of skinny jeans without a muffin top. Ladies...just don't get them too small is the key. And get midrise really helps. Even looks fantastic with boots.
    My next goal is to be able to wear shorts. I haven't worn shorts for a couple of years now. First I quit wearing them because I had to give myself weekly injections into my thighs and that caused bruising and lumps the size of grapefruits. Off those meds now because my MS is in remission and the shots were only making me sick so my legs are looking much better now but still need to lose some weight off my thighs a bit. They don't rub but don't look that great in shorts yet. I've worn shorts around the house but wouldn't dare go out in public yet.
  • 1. A bodycon dress
    2. Little jumpers
  • form fitting cloths... that are supposed to be that way.... oh and any type of swimsuit... shorts and a tank isnt sexy at all
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    I want to wear a pair of hipster and a tight top around the house and be sexy as hell. :)) Seems funny to me also, but I really mean it. I just want that feeling.

There may be many things to wear... bassically, I want to wear the clothes I like when I see it. Not to think that there are no clothes my style in that style, that I have to wear skinny jeans with a baggy long shirt, that I look like a sausagge in that pencil dress, etc.
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Black knee boots!
    Hollister jeans!
    Anything from Victoria's Secret!
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Knee high boots with skinny jeans! This style has been around for a while now but was never able to partake :sad:

I think it is still in style since I see it on Pintrest all the time!

THIS!!!!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    a swimsuit with cut outs in it..only around the house though, or in private hot tub areas, pools
    sexy lingerie
    outfits that wouldnt require a girdle to look decent in
    leggings and look lean in them
  • Valencia123456
    Valencia123456 Posts: 62 Member
    I want to wear the confidence that I should have had when I was 265#!! I don't want to be so stuck in my mind, thinking that I'm "just not thin enough" that I miss all the sexiness of being 180...170...160..and down!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • _shortstack
    _shortstack Posts: 46 Member
    I was wondering if any of you ladies have tried a pair of "miss me jeans"? I hear so many good things about them, but they are pretty expensive.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Mid-term goal: This lovely sexy dress I bought from *kitten* before I put on the weight. Eventually, I want to put on my garter belt and stockings again and feel properly sexy in em ;)
  • Valencia123456
    Normal underwear and to look down to a flat abdomen.

wow!! You look Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are such an encouragement!!!!
  • Valencia123456
    a swimsuit with cut outs in it..

Soooooooooooo, feeling you on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me toooooooooooooooooo!
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    I have a dress that I bought recently(too small) that I was hoping to wear when I go to Hawaii in January but due to recent illness I don't think I'm going to make it but I'm going to try and if I still don't make it I'm going to get in it eventually!!!!
  • Mid-term goal: This lovely sexy dress I bought from *kitten* before I put on the weight. Eventually, I want to put on my garter belt and stockings again and feel properly sexy in em ;)
    i want to be able to buy them!!!!
  • Nothing, to maybe one day be comfortable with lights on ;)
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    socks and smile!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    A pair of Christian Louboutins and some eyeliner :)
  • AngieBee67
    AngieBee67 Posts: 16 Member
    A BIKINI so I can get a better tan and not have funky tan lines like this I got this summer.
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Anything I want. C:
  • My super awesome pair of torn up jeans that I would wear all the time when I first met my hubby... 5 years ago.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    50's dresses :).
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Shorts
    Tank tops
    Bathing suit
    Clothes from any store!!
  • monicabuc1
    monicabuc1 Posts: 41 Member
    Winter- Fitted shirt without a scarf to hide my rolls/Skinny jeans and boots

Summer - bathing suit without feeling self-conscious/tank tops/shorts

That's all I want. :smile:
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    brazilian bikini
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    skinny jeans
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    I really want to wear a bikini or some sort of two piece that does not cover things up like im 90!!

same here and i want to be able to get back into my jeans as well notmaternity type pants with elastic but actual jeans with zipper and a button
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    50's dresses :).

that would be nice as well i love the dresses fromthe 40's and 50's
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 735 Member
    1) A big smile and
    2) Beaming Confidence!
    ^^Like
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    skinny jeans