The one thing you want to wear!

Options

Replies

• Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I just want to feel comfortable in whatever I wear.

Girl clothes...Ive been hiding in my husband jammy pants and t shirts for years.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    bathing suit at the beach!!!!...

I was sooo afraid of using tank tops before, not anymore.. great nsv!! =)
  • Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    A little yellow sun dress from the seventies that my mom is wearing in a photograph taken on my first birthday.

So my mom has just had a baby and SHE can wear it! But I am still struggling to zip it at the back. Soon though! SOON!

She looks so cute in it..... :)
  • oosaah
    oosaah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just want to feel good in little shorts. All my weight goes to my hips/thighs and I look unbalanced if I don't wear dresses that nip at the waist. :(
  • ellaraenae1
    ellaraenae1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to fit into my Christmas dress, go to dinner and be able to breath --

I just fit into a pair of 16 capri's -- wow -- it's been a year ---

Would love to fit into the 10 & 12's at some point --
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    nothing.

i want to be albe to walk around naked and not jiggle haha
  • gracenhalee08
    Options
    I'd love to wear silver jeans from the mall, skirts with tights/leggings and dress up and look pretty like other women - being the weight I am it is hard to find pretty jeans and clothes to fit me without dressing Tom boyish, etc. I'd love also build muscles strength in the process for protection in self defense since I'm a single mom incase I were to break down on the side of the road, that is one of my fears with all the creeps in this world lol. Know that's off topic- sorry just joined fitness pal and would love to meet friends on here to see what you've tried that has helped in your weight loss!
  • mzgafford
    mzgafford Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I wanna get back into my size 9 jeans, swimsuits, tank tops, and skinny jeans!! But overall out of my yoga and sweat pants!!
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Last week I actually kept a pair of pants that are not my size, I wear a 38, sometimes 40 pants, and someone gave me 34's..........I would of turned them down in the past, being I never counted calories or did any real meaningful exercise. This time, I said thank you, and kept them, there really cool ecko unlimited pants, I like em at least.

Anyways, I plan of fitting into these sometime not too far off, and with the weight lose I've had already, it might be sooner than I think!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I've been buying a lot of clothes recently ( like 3-4 big orders from online stores) and I just got an order in from korea. it was 3 pairs of shoes and a pair of slim white shorts which I can get into, but they are a bit tight on the waist, more like a 32-33 with no give in them. so i've given myself 2 months (well id prefer a month) to burn off that weight, I a rode 20km today (i actually had a pretty good bail on a hill without a helmet and did my shoulder, knuckles knee, i even have scrape marks from the road in my stretch marks. so never wanted to experience that) to the gym i want to sign up to and then popped my tire. I'm trying. I am. the universe right now doesnt want me to!

so yah, white pair of summer shorts to go with a white jacket, hat and lanvin roman style sandals! I'm a forgiving 33-34 right now, hoping to get there soon!

If you want to see my new wardrobe since I started loosing weight,

go here http://diariesofalostboy.tumblr.com/tagged/collected

Password is mio

tumblr_mbb56chxUP1r13yfco1_1280.png

tumblr_ma2yr4gy3w1r13yfco1_1280.jpg
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I haven't though much about individual items, just not having to shop in the plus size stores any more!
  • nikilis
    Options
    Bump!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    yoga pants!!!!
  • Susanthecatwhisperer
    Options
    Size 10 jeans.
  • tonkabella
    tonkabella Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My Red Herring pencil style dress size 14. Worn once and I absolutely love it.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    A Herve Leger dress... Like this one:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9m8_4cP9TKGAzes8bdmdqXFtTz2CUdxTojsbkIUALd15vxRxqpA

That dress is really pretty...but the model looks like some kind of oddly altered Barbie doll...
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Bikini. Tank top and jeans with no muffin top. Form fitting stuff!
  • nikilis
    Options

That dress is really pretty...but the model looks like some kind of oddly altered Barbie doll...

I think its cause shes melting. thats wrong.
  • jennifer_417
    Options

I think its cause shes melting. thats wrong.

Also, her arms are freakishly long. They hang almost to her knees!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Bikini for sure. Ever since becoming a mother I've never been able to wear a bikini without feeling like a big pale lumpy tub of goo.