48 Pounds Down with Pics :)

Options

Replies

• lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation! Enjoy those low cut jeans!!
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I would be proud of those jeans too! Way to go! :bigsmile:
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow you are starting just about where I am and we're almost the same height so it's great to see your success so far! I can't wait to have my own 'success story"...keep it up...you look wonderful!
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Great job! Doesn't look like you need to lose another 20 but you'll get there in no time if you want to!
  • SquidNebula
    SquidNebula Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic-- and yes you look amazing in those jeans. (: Great job.
  • Bigstar03
    Bigstar03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your progress.
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the success story! Love em. Keeps me motivated. My girl likes wet seal clothes...sigh. Maybe this time next year I will be able to raid her closet! Cept, I think i draw the line at low riding jeans.... rofl. At 56, I just don't see it, but good for you!

Namaste!
  • RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on your results--they're spectacular!
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job! Congrats!

All of your runs make me pumped to do mine, and seeing how much you have turned into a runner has made me want to take my running even further.

Awesome job!
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm starting where you did and am built about the same; so your success is very inspiring!

Glad I could create a little inspiration when others here have done the same for me! You will do great, keep up the good work :).
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    You are doing SO great. total inspiration to many of us, and i'm not just saying that because you are one of my first friends here on MFP. you look great! those jeans are rocking you are awesome!!! super cute chic, i would love to meet a lady like you.

I truly appreciate it. I wouldn't have gotten this far without truly supportive friends like you :). You are doing amazing as well!!!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Wet seal jeans cracked me up, but I totally get it! I started out on this journey at 226, and Im still going and weighing in at 197 now, and went anniversary outfit shopping for me and the hubbies 5 year anniversary and guess where I got my outfit????Rue 21.... yep yep I was pretty proud, and it actually looked good! :) Keep up the good work!

Amazing feeling isn't it? One of the best. I also really like Rue 21 :).
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look Great! your hard work has paid off
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring! I am down 6 lbs and just starting the C25K with your journey still ahead of me. So I love you included the pic where you were just getting into this ... The jeans are really adorable and you look just gorgeous. :flowerforyou:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Love-love-love! I want to do the same. You make it look good.
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    You look great!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Well done you should be proud of yourself
  • mikek7214
    mikek7214 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Looking so good!!!!!
  • Melodymunchkin
    Melodymunchkin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!