My kid has more legos than your kid

Options

Replies

• notmac
    notmac Posts: 89
    Options
    Actually... we got ya beat, mostly because I still have mine from when I was younger, which has the kids' legos being rolled into it.

hmmm . I dunno. . that pile is only about half of 'his' collection. . :)

It's getting to where I can't even sort them anymore. .I . .I mean "HE" has to get over this lego obsession of his. .
    I have... er... I mean, my kid has an obsession with thomas the tank engine trackmaster sets.
    Well, my kid did, he is now 23, but we still have theLego's, and the Thomas the Tank Engine's, and the K'nex. He does not play with the Thomas the Tank Engine any more. He did recently play with Lego's with my 13 yo nephew, who is also obsessed with Lego's.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    1) collect Legos.
    2) ???
    3) profit.
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    My kid has more sports equipment than yours does...nanner nanner nanner, lol...
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I should take you all to Lego Land now.

ohhh!. . me. .me. . ! . I mean. .(damn). .My Son would like to go. .
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I first read the title of this thread as 'My kid has more legs than your kid' and thought WTF! :noway:

I realise my mistake now, as you were. :tongue:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that ours are teenagers. We threw out all their Legos a long time ago. :laugh: :laugh:

Threw them OUT!? You don't throw legos away!. .my GOD man!. .

yeah you dont throw them out...you melt them when you are finally done with them.
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    tumblr_kzfgb4IYwo1qamyiuo1_500.jpg

i got you beat

How many calories burned for picking them all up?
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    1) collect Legos.
    2) ???
    3) profit.

??? = Buy kits. . Take out the Minifigs and sell them for $15 each. . Then Sell the kit for Half-Price. . = Profit.

I'm pretty sure this is how it works.. Never done it myself. .because no way I'm selling my legos!.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Haha, you're probably right...my son has quite a lot, but nowhere near that! One of his friends is probably running pretty close to your son. They have bunches of containers and drawers like you do. He already had a lot and over the summer they got a HUGE box at a yard sale for $7!!
  • ifyouknew
    ifyouknew Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    But my kid knows that the plural of 'lego' is 'lego'.

(Well actually, I don't have a kid, but if I did he would know that.)
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    I first read the title of this thread as 'My kid has more legs than your kid' and thought WTF! :noway:

I realise my mistake now, as you were. :tongue:

Yeah.. that's an entirely different website!
  • magsi25
    magsi25 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I still have all my sons lego, kept the charts in a folder. Hopefully he will have kids to pass it on to. I also bought my son an anniversary action man the year he was born, my daughter an anniversary Barbie the year she was born. They both used to bug the hell out of me as to why I wouldn't let them take the toys out the boxes.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Awww too bad legos aren't money.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    real question is what has he made with it????/
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    real question is what has he made with it????/
    His dad very happy. :tongue:
  • WeatherGirl88
    WeatherGirl88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oh. Heh. If I was still at home I'd just walk up stairs and photograph my little brother's floor. It's a foot deep in them. He has his bed right next to the door for a reason. And he still wants more.... Craaaaaazy!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I would rather not like to clean that mess.
  • Arkani7
    Arkani7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That's nice but .... I had all 251 Pokemon (in the second generation games) - COME AT ME BRO

:laugh:
  • NickLavato
    Options
    I wish I had a way to upload a picture of our 11 yr olds collection. Stripped down there are 5 10-gal totes full. I keep telling my wife she is crazy for keeping buying more. LOL
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    yeah, but does he have this...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb-DbEs3s5eecRIzE4W8_vV-FDFuJmuaODu03AzaijuIhfxNf5

:happy: