what sauce do you use on your sandwich?

Options
2»

Replies

• kennyqaz
    kennyqaz Posts: 1
    Options
    i wish i new how to make zaxby's zax sauce because that stuff is awesome. it is a mayo base though =(
  • taylorfriedchicken
    taylorfriedchicken Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like to get the good fats from avocado into my wraps. When I scoop out part of the avocado, I crush it and use it as sort of a spread on a whole wheat tortilla when I make a turkey and cucumber wrap. So delicious!!
  • jdefreeseweber
    Options
    I've found that Frank's Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce is an amazing condiment for weight loss. It seems to add a zing to anything I add it to and it has almost no caloric impact. Additionally, I've read a few articles that have found connections between eating spicy foods and raising your metabolism while you digest them (haven't put too much weight into that...no pun intended).

One thing I've recently discovered is spicy tuna fish sandwiches. What I do is use one can of tuna and instead of two table spoons of mayo I use one tablespoon of Smart Balance Omega 3 Mayo and a ton of Frank's Hot Sauce. The hot sauce replacing the extra mayo gives the tuna fish a moist enough texture, saves tons of calories and fat, and gives a really tasty kick to your plain tuna fish sandwich. I know it sounds weird but I'm telling you to try it first and decide for yourself. I think you will be really surprised.