Ladies

Options

Replies

• vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I only wear make-up on special occasions, like a few times a year. I hate feeling like I have to alter myself to be pretty, so I'm simply me. I love not having to worry about it and I love that when anyone, whether it be a stranger or my girlfriend, tells me I'm pretty or beautiful, I know they're talking about the real me, not the pretend me covered in a mask of make-up.

Well, if that's you in your profile picture, you have TONS of natural beauty anyway! :)
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I never wear makeup. Last night was my first time actually putting the stuff on becuase of halloween stuff. I don't think I should have to cover up my face to look more attractive for others. If someone doesn't like my face the way it is then so be it. I'm also very lazy. XP It's annoying enough for me that I have to straigten my hair so it is not a frizzy mess. haha.
  • andrea198721
    andrea198721 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I wear it everyday! Unless I am off and staying home not doing anything... It makes me feel better about myself. I don't go all crazy though... just some sheer base and a litte powder to set it. Then my eyes I do a little brown shadow and eyeliner and mascara and some chapstick. I can do it in 10 minutes or less... I have a ton of it so I do spend a little more time when I have something special to do.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Every single day, just because I love it. always have. Im a hairdresser, so being into the hair thing, makeup is a different place for me to have fun. Even when I got up at 3AM to milk cows with my hubby I threw on mascara...LOL...He LOVES me without makeup, I have to add. Once this summer at the lake, after swimming, I just didnt put any on. think it was the first and only time since 6th grade I didnt wear any all day.:laugh:
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    3 or 4 days a year, if I'm getting dressed up for some fancy event. I can't remember the last time I wore it daily, probably 7th or 8th grade.
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I use a tinted moisturizer everyday or BB cream when i want a little more coverage, mascara, and lip gloss.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I do, but it takes less than 5 minutes. Bare Minerals foundation, blush, and eyeshadows, and basic mascara.

It's not judgmental, but I honestly don't understand how people can spend more than 10 minutes on makeup.
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have a slight obsession with makeup, I follow collections, brands...my family thinks I'm crazy! I personally like a natural look, with maybe a little tinted moisturizer and mascara if I'm just running errands, but LOVE to step it up a bit if I'm going to school/work or going out! Nothing is more exciting than a beautiful smoky eye or buying a new tube of lipstick! I actually find that taking a few minutes out of my day for myself is kind of therapeutic.
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    I wear makeup on a daily basis, not because I feel like I have to, but because I enjoy doing it and it's just fun!
    I don't wear heavy makeup at all though mainly bit of foundation or tinted moisturiser, bronzer to contour, blush, lots of mascara, bit of gel liner for the top lashes and a bit of pink or red lipstick or whatever. Sometimes I'll wear more, but I really dislike the overly made up caked on type makeup, I'm 20 - I'd like to look it haha! x
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    I have a slight obsession with makeup, I follow collections, brands...my family thinks I'm crazy! I personally like a natural look, with maybe a little tinted moisturizer and mascara if I'm just running errands, but LOVE to step it up a bit if I'm going to school/work or going out! Nothing is more exciting than a beautiful smoky eye or buying a new tube of lipstick! I actually find that taking a few minutes out of my day for myself is kind of therapeutic.

Summed up beautifully! x
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Nope. Too much work and $$.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i wear makeup 4 days a week on average,sometimes less sometimes more.
    but,seriously!
    i love makeup,you guys should see my collection!
    ohh! ill take a picture later and post it.
    and i cant wait for beauty school to get more and learn new tricks!

#LicencedCosmotologistInTheMaking!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    90% of the time I have SOMETHING on. Usually I do it all.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I used to but lately I feel happier without it. I will still put it on for special occassions or just goitng out with the girls, but for work I just go natural.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Nope. Don't have time. I'd rather sleep in a bit later than bother with it....I will say, I work in an office where I have no face to face contact with the public. IF I was back on the floor with the public, then I may care a bit and wear a little. But for the most part, weekends are the only times I wear it.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I like to wear some. I don't like to cake it on and if I'm doing up my eyes then I go light on my lips. I like to go light as possible but with a little color pop. Definitely mascara! :)
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    barely any most days because i always tend to wake up to late

don't get me wrong I enjoy getting dolled up now and again but most days its just my plain face
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Every day, full face but not too heavy. It's fun and it only takes me about 7 minutes, so why not?
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don't wear makeup 95% of the time.

I wear it on special occasions only :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Yes, 5 days a week I put on basics, foundation, powder. mascara, lip gloss for work. If going out I will add eye make up and heavier on the mascara. If not doing anything on weekends, then nothing.