Starting again...again.

Options
124»

Replies

• kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose 25 by New Years. About 50 over all. Seems like every time I am doing well I sabotage myself! Need support and motivation and willing to give it as well. Feel free to add me!.
  • _snowwhite_
    _snowwhite_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too! I was exactly where I wanted to be in 2010 and then I got pregnant. I used my pregnancy as a way to indulge and well, I over indulged. 18 months later I am still paying for it!! I want/need to be a good role mode for my sonl. He eats really well and I eat good foods in front of him, but once he goes to bed, my sweet tooth takes over my body and I give in :(
    I would like to start thinking about baby #2 and I refuse to until I am at a healthy weight. So having another baby is my motivation!

Feel free to add me.. seriously, please do. I live in a tiny, rural town in CT and moved here recently so I don't know too many people. I will take all the support I can get & reciprocate as well :)

Kate
  • _snowwhite_
    _snowwhite_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
  • wesmith2
    wesmith2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I "started over" yesterday! Best of luck to you!
  • luky0ne
    Options
    Me too! Starting again!!! Maybe this is what I've been missing. I would love to lose 15 lbs. by the end of the year. Add me : )
  • tracyjh01
    tracyjh01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again as well!! Feel free to add me as well. We can all benefit from all the encouragement and support of each other!
  • Planter02
    Options
    Sometimes I stop for a day and then start again. It just makes it slower to get where I want
  • philamar305
    Options
    i lost 25 pounds but i dont know how to get fitness pal to put in my weight befor .....thats annoying i have to calculate it again