worst things ever in the world ever.....ever

Options

Replies

• jnite
    jnite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Love my spiders, have a bunch of tarantulas......Now slugs and leeches creeeep me out(shudder) makes me shiver just thinking about them:sick:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    So you probably wouldn't want to know that I had one of these guys in my garden a while back.

blackyellowargiope-d040828-128tingaz.jpg
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    DADDY LONG LEGS.... They are like flying spiders and scared the living daylights out of me if they even tried flying at me.. the *kitten*!

Spiders are horrible.. no matter how small... just gives me the creeps!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I try to catch spiders and let them go outside-maybe because their friends are watching............:laugh:
    :laugh: I squash them and hope their friends are watching...so they know what's in store for them if they don't leave my house immediately!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I can't even look at this tread anymore because of all the pictures..... :sad:
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Because of you...I now pee standing up.

Because of this, I've always lifted and checked under the toilet seat! THANK goodness because I've had one just hangin' out under the seat before! Tiny, but still!!

Be glad you don't have to go in an outhouse...there's nothing like a rattlesnake waiting outside as soon as you open the door.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    4 weeks ago, I found a huge spider in my kitchen sink (I have a double sink). I paniked, and put a drinking glass over it. It's been 4 weeks, the fker is still alive and I now consider both the sink and the drinking glass permanently lost. They belong to the spider now...

omg...i would be screeching like a banshee!! i read somewhere that you need to get a cigarette and light it and gently slide the lit end under the glass and the spider faints/dies and then you send that thing to hell!!!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Let's just all take a moment to thank God that spiders don't fly.

Amen.

LOL! Yes
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Moths.... just hate the way the flap and buzz around lights. :sick:

Don't really like any flying insects although I don't mind butterflies and dragonflies, funnily enough (perhaps because they never come into the house!)
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    Because of you...I now pee standing up.

Because of this, I've always lifted and checked under the toilet seat! THANK goodness because I've had one just hangin' out under the seat before! Tiny, but still!!

Be glad you don't have to go in an outhouse...there's nothing like a rattlesnake waiting outside as soon as you open the door.

Ahhhh!!! I've only come across one rattlesnake....and it was a baby. I lived in Arizona for a few years, so I expected to see a lot more. Tarantulas and scorpions all over! I check everything now. I shake my shoes and clothes, flip the bed stuff around at night, everything! I don't want anything crawling on me! Not now, not ever! Bugs/insects have their place....I respect that....but it sure is not on me!
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    SNAILS... Stepped on one when I was a child .. (barefoot) STUCK between my toes.... I WAS A MESS FOR A LONG TIME... lol still scared!
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Spiders do not bother me, other insects do not bother me. Grasshoppers scare the *kitten* out of me. I will cry like a little baby if I come in contact with one and one year we were over run with grasshoppers - they were everywhere. I literally stood outside of my Dr's office looking at the door and shifting from one foot to the other waiting for somone to come out so I didn't have to go inside.

Hahahah!!! AGREE! Also, praying mantis!!!! Those crazy bug eyes just creepin' on everyone!!! Nope nope nope!!! I accidentally grabbed on in the dark one time!! The thing made some screaming buzzing sound under my hand. I think I almost passed out!

Found this behind me on the wall outside my house a few weeks ago.

11rdg68.jpg
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Just read all of these posts with my feet pulled up off the floor, cuz, well....there may be a spider or two lurking around on the floor somewhere!! HATE HATE HATE spiders!!!!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Is that code for negative political ads?
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Spiders I can handle, it's ear/back hair that creeps me out.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I think the real issue is that you can never trust a spider. EVER
    tumblr_m77wrtxkJn1r3jksko6_500.jpg
  • beckarini
    beckarini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with spiders... but ridiculously petrified of polystyrene. The texture and the noise makes me want to vom!!!
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hooray for living in the frozen north where spiders can't live!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Spiders are cool. When they're in the apartment I catch them and free them outside and let them go about their business eating the mosquitoes and building beautiful webs and stuff. Spiders bite only when you put pressure on them from two points, so don't and you'll be fine.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I think the real issue is that you can never trust a spider. EVER
    tumblr_m77wrtxkJn1r3jksko6_500.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

pity i cant post a pic of a parktown prawn! That's our local terrorist