90 Days Done and tons of pics

Options
Ok so 91 days ago I embarked on this p90x journey I've had e program for 2 years and "kinda" completed it once with skips and no attention to nutrition. I started it many times and could never complete for various reasons: kids school work demands in life, I hated Yoga so I hated p90x. Eire way if there was an excuse I used it.

I traveled with my family this summer and realized that as we vacationed at a lake I never once got into the water with them because I was embarrassed of my body. We had fun but most of our activities that I picked were around food. When we got home I looked at the scale and it read 284lbs. Now when I played college football I was 225lbs and ripped. But life happened and I let myself go.

It was that moment I decided I will do p90x. Next day I found MFP and have committed to nutrition as well. I go from not knowing 1 iota about eating well. (My idea was eating half a whole pizza and 4beers: saving the other half for a midnight treat). To now understanding nutrition at a moderate level and paying attention to 99.9% of the things I eat or drink.

So far I've gone from 283.8- 255.5lbs I've lost inches, pant size and my shame.

I started p90x with being in horrible shape. I now no longer snore (my wife loves this) with tons of energy and I can't imagine working out not being apart of my life.

I did it this time! No skips good nutrition and the admiration of my family for sticking with it. Well here I am starting up round 2 today. And going to continue to make changes in my life. I look at this round as a real round. I'm starting this one in decent shape.

34gapm1.jpg

2guz91v.jpg

2s9qffa.jpg

28txfg2.jpg

r0p5vs.jpg

sgkbcl.jpg

ml5xd3.jpg

2yzfsas.jpg

2zohdfk.jpg

nqwpxk.jpg

s42gsw.jpg

And I Did it all for these gals:

34pav53.jpg

zuh75h.jpg

Replies

• rsethridge
    rsethridge Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I know your girls are happy to have a healthy and happy daddy! And of course, I'm sure your wife is so proud of you!! Keep it up!
  • KBreezy76
    Options
    AWESOME transformation so far!!! U should be very proud!! U look great!:smile:
  • MommyofTwinies31
    MommyofTwinies31 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    all I can say is wow :bigsmile: congratulations. i am doing the very same thing for my husband and kids as well they are great motivation :smile:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! I love the family photo. :)
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    wow! way to go!!!
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing great work. Very sweet pic of you and all your family :)
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! well done!! your girls must be so proud.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
    Your family is Beautiful!!!
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    AMAZING WORK!!! Also I just love that family picture, it's so freaking cute!
  • ambate2
    ambate2 Posts: 61
    Options
    wow, great job! you're doing fantastic, and i know your family loves you even more for it.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Terrific documentation! And you got awesome results so fast! Thats cool you finally woke up and realized your girls need you!
    Lovely looking family too! Keep on pushing play man!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! What an inspiration and a good example for your family!!!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Awww what a beautiful family! You look great!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    So proud of you and your success! Your girls are all gorgeous... such a precious gift of health you are giving them!
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Be PROUD of what you've achieved! Inspirational success!
    Congrats Lamar. Beautiful family
  • lamarnnem
    lamarnnem Posts: 189
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I'm on to round 2 today (well started yesterday) this is fun yet very hard. Your words of encouragement mean allot.
  • swarovski75
    swarovski75 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    OMGosh what a beautiful family! And kudos on the transformation - you look great.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :D
  • Missyelliotfan33
    Missyelliotfan33 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Beautiful Family!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!