worst things ever in the world ever.....ever

Options

Replies

• carolstartingover
    carolstartingover Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just learned there are flying roaches in Fl. See, you can learn more about other things besides weight on here. I hate mice. They are sneaky little *kitten* and they go by so fast, you think maybe you did not see it. Till you go fast asleep and scratcy watchy. Passive aggresive, that is what they are.
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    SPIDERS...............they are just disgusting.

I think they should be banned. Discuss.

SPIDERS AND ---> DADDY LONG LEGS!!!!!<
    Both should be banned.
    :explode:
  • rungosgirl1018
    Options
    Just a little fun fact about spiders, There are 125 different species of spiders 100 of which are poisonous and 65 of those are deadly....
    I am a little girl when it comes to spiders and for damn good reason.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Just a little fun fact about spiders, There are 125 different species of spiders 100 of which are poisonous and 65 of those are deadly....

Where did you get those from?

I believe there are around 800 species of tarantulas alone. 40000 is more like it. I've never heard of a poisonous spider (but would be happy to be corrected), and only heard of one that isn't venomous.
  • Ribbons390
    Options
    Let's just all take a moment to thank God that spiders don't fly.

Amen.

I whole heartedly agree with this statement. o_o
  • rungosgirl1018
    Options

Where did you get those from?

I read about it on some animal planet site a few weeks ago.
    I was freaking out because my mother told me that spiders could crawl in your ears so I wanted to see if it was true. Then I found this and started freaking out even more.... lol
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

Amen.

Yeah, well, they jump well enough and climb well enough that flying is not necessarily. Plus. Webs. Webs cause the illusion of flight when there is no true flight. I know. I watched a spider 'walk through the air' once. Freaked. Me. OUT!
  • IronSmasher
    Options

Amen.

Yeah, well, they jump well enough and climb well enough that flying is not necessarily. Plus. Webs. Webs cause the illusion of flight when there is no true flight. I know. I watched a spider 'walk through the air' once. Freaked. Me. OUT!

Many, many species (normally small ones obviously) spin long lines of silk that they use to be carried by the wind.
  • Ribbons390
    Options

That reminds of when I used to live in my mother's house. I don't recall the species name, but I think my friends and I call them the "jumping spiders". They are black and white and sort've stripey. Any way, they're ALWAYS in the shower at my mother's house. Ugh.
    Many, many species (normally small ones obviously) spin long lines of silk that they use to be carried by the wind.

Bleck. D:
  • IronSmasher
    Options

That reminds of when I used to live in my mother's house. I don't recall the species name, but I think my friends and I call them the "jumping spiders". They are black and white and sort've stripey. Any way, they're ALWAYS in the shower at my mother's house. Ugh.

Bleck. D:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_spider
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    One time, I was looking out the window at the squirrels, and then I imagined that they were huge centipedes instead. I grossed myself out.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Spiders eat bugs. This makes them good even though they are icky.
  • Ribbons390
    Options

Bleck. D:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_spider

Oh yeah.... That's them. D:
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    centipedes!!!!!! agreed! and they are so freaking fast....but my biggest fear is def those huge flying grasshoppers...locuses...omg im terrified of them!
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Duh........ PEDOPHILES!!!

bad spelling comes a close 2nd place
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Creamed corn:sick: Seriously that stuff is disgusting.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Spit. I hate it. I think its disgusting. And anytime I hear someone go to hock a loogie ever, it takes all I have to not throw up in my mouth.

this- makes me want to upchuck. i will never be able to live in korea.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I just learned there are flying roaches in Fl. See, you can learn more about other things besides weight on here. I hate mice. They are sneaky little *kitten* and they go by so fast, you think maybe you did not see it. Till you go fast asleep and scratcy watchy. Passive aggresive, that is what they are.

haha! agree.
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going to tick people off here....

The worst thing is people with irrational fears. Lose your damn mind while driving a car because you "think" there is a bug in the back seat? Seriously, I'm looking at my daughter here, get a grip before you kill someone.
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    WANT TO TOTALLY GROCE OUT- CHECK OUT HOW MANY BUGS - SPIDERS YOU "EAT" ( WELL SWALLOW ) EACH YEAR WHILE SLEEPING..................

http://answers.ask.com/Health/Diseases/how_many_spiders_do_you_eat_a_year