lamarnnem Posts: 189
    Options
    great job...

omg your family is so freaking cute

Thank you kindly.
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    great story!! i bet your wife is lovin' her quiet nights!

Soon she will. Need a few more weeks after the baby. Haha.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Way to be a good daddy. I was so struck by your pictures - but I gotta tell you your girls are beautiful. Then I got to the pictures of the last baby? Absolutely precious. Good job!

Thank you so much she's the newest addition only 3WEEKS OLD! But we are loving our growing family

With all those girls they are lucky to have a strong father. Never forget that you are the first relationship with a man in their lives and they will measure all their future boyfriends by how well you treated them as children. If you treat them well - they will never allow any man to treat them badly. You should be very proud of yourself. I've been a parent educator for the last 14 years of my career and fathers are so important in girl's lives. :smile:
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Way to be a good daddy. I was so struck by your pictures - but I gotta tell you your girls are beautiful. Then I got to the pictures of the last baby? Absolutely precious. Good job!

Thank you so much she's the newest addition only 3WEEKS OLD! But we are loving our growing family

With all those girls they are lucky to have a strong father. Never forget that you are the first relationship with a man in their lives and they will measure all their future boyfriends by how well you treated them as children. If you treat them well - they will never allow any man to treat them badly. You should be very proud of yourself. I've been a parent educator for the last 14 years of my career and fathers are so important in girl's lives. :smile:

Thank you. I'm still amazed that my middle schooler tells me she loves me when I drop her off in the am. They are my blessings.
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    great job! and you have a gorgeous family
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    great job! and you have a gorgeous family

Thank you much. They are pretty cool in my book. They let me hang around them. They really do make me look good.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    How WONERFUL!!! And I am SOOOOOO happy for your wife--since she no longer has to deal with the snoring!!

CONGRATS!!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result, well done/ By the way you have a really beautiful family x
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to commit and get it done for yourself and your beautiful family! Keep pushing play! :happy:
  • jen_doud
    Options
    This is my first time viewing people's posts and yours was a great start! VERY cool and inspiring! thanks!
    And, your girls are TOO cute!
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!!
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    How WONERFUL!!! And I am SOOOOOO happy for your wife--since she no longer has to deal with the snoring!!

CONGRATS!!

Yes she is very well pleased. Thank you
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    This is my first time viewing people's posts and yours was a great start! VERY cool and inspiring! thanks!
    And, your girls are TOO cute!

I hope the rest inspire you as well
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    good job!!!! I struggle with sticking to the programs too (p90x/insanity). Life always gets in the way!

It's the best part about accomplishing. I read that only 9/12% complete programs. I wanted to be in that number.
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    Taking care of business!
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Taking care of business!

Trying my best.
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good for you for your determination and effort! It's really paying off! If only my husband was a little like you. He too is 6'3" and easily 280. The snoring is unbearable. Maybe some day it will click. And your family is adorable!! Good luck to you!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Good for you for your determination and effort! It's really paying off! If only my husband was a little like you. He too is 6'3" and easily 280. The snoring is unbearable. Maybe some day it will click. And your family is adorable!! Good luck to you!

If he's on MFP tell him to look at the pics and story or show him. I am constantly looking through SUCCESS STORIES. The stories of progress have motivated me beyond belief.
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    You are an inspiration, my friend. Keep up the great work!!!

P.S. - your family is beautiful :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!