what do you put in your coffee?

Options
I've been using coffeemate french vanilla, but the calories add up way too fast! Looking for a better alternative...

What do you use?

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Fat free half-and-half and some Splenda.

You could add some sugar free vanilla flavoring as well, to add some flavor like the creamer.
  • CindyJ004
    Options
    Hershey's cocoa and stevia
  • ckillips
    ckillips Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Silk True Almond Unsweetened Vanilla and some splenda
  • sarahbethbeauty
    Options
    I use Vanilla Almond Coconut Breeze. It's 70 calories a cup but I only use about 2 tablespoons for like 8 calories. I've also used the Original kind and the Vanilla. It also doesn't have soy oil in it which I prefer to stay away from soy.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Spice flavored creamer. I put in 2 T which is only 60 calories. I can't drink much, because of how I tolerate caffeine, so it isn't that big of a deal.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I mix whey protein in milk and use that as coffee creamer.
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Baileys

lol in all seriousness, i take it black. wakes me up and is low on cals
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I drink it black
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    Silk Light Vanilla
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    splenda with 1 cream when out and unsweetened almond milk when home
  • Manleymomof2
    Manleymomof2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I usually use Sugar-Free French Vanilla Coffeemate, but during the holidays (when it's available) I use sugar-free peppermint mocha or sugar-free pumpkin spice coffeemate.
  • Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I drink mine black, no sugar :)
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Baileys

lol in all seriousness, i take it black. wakes me up and is low on cals

My kinda guy.. haha I use dairy free powder creamer.. less calories than traditional creamer and no carbs :)
  • mhoward685
    mhoward685 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Water :)
  • jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I put a little nonfat milk, just enough to cool it down so I don't burn my tongue, in my first cup of the day, then I drink it black the rest of the morning.
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    I use powdered coffee creamer and NOT liquid creamer. You use less of it because you get a stronger flavor out of the powered stuff instead of the liquid kind. I don't use sugar substitute like Sweet 'N Low; I use granulated sugar (1 to 2 teaspoons). I've done some research and my doctor advised me that if eat sugar substitute on an empty stomach it will make you even hungrier. I'm literally running out the door in the AM sometimes without eating anything so this has really helped me.
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    I put a little nonfat milk, just enough to cool it down so I don't burn my tongue, in my first cup of the day, then I drink it black the rest of the morning.

Girl, you're doing better than I am!! I can't drink black coffee... too bitter for my taste.
  • Secondgoround
    Options
    Nutin honey....I like the taste of a good strong cup of coffee. Starbuck Sumatra is the best.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    1/8 cup whole milk and splenda.
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Since joining this website I've learned my sugar intake was too high. I use to throw the sugar in, same with the creamer, hazelnut preferred.

NOW..........................2.25 cups of coffee with an 1/8 cup of 2% milk.

When I'm on the road, I'll do an occasional "regular" coffee, that's with cream and sugar, it's only happened a few times in the last 3 weeks.