WWYD?: while vacuuming, you come across a cracker...

Options

Replies

• Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I would say E but usually before I vacuum I go around and clean everything that would be too big to get sucked up.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    How dumb am I ? I would have just picked it up, but I should have smashed it! Brilliant! :heart:
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    E. I am a wife and a mother. I don't have TIME to bend over and pick up the cracker then take it all the way over to the garbage.
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Another F for Fido! With three dogs, odds of finding a cracker on the floor are slim to none.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    probably E
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    E - I'd take out my aggression on the poor defenseless thing, then vacuum it up. But why are we running a vacuum over a hardwood or tile floor to begin with? Isn't that what a broom is for?
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    On a fitness site....... we're all too damn lazy to pick up a cracker? Really?

Yes, I am too Lazy to pick up a Damn Cracker, like someone earlier said, If there is not a dog around then E without a doubt.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Run it over realizing ithe vacuum will not suck it up... Then lift the vacuum and smash it... Get it ready for soup at lunch time.
  • fit_and_fab_after_kids
    Options
    alwaysdo E!
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'd do what normal people do.

1) Run it over with the vacuum, notice it only skootched over a little but remains in the carpet.
    2) Run over it several more times, taking note that the only thing it does is move, not get sucked into the vacuum.
    3) (this will please all the fitness fanatics posting above me) Bend over and pick it up.
    4) Examine the cracker. Find that it's a perfectly normal cracker.
    5) Put it back on the floor and give the vacuum one more chance.

OMG, I just laughed til my eyes hurt!
  • Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    The Hoover would take care of it....Yep, that's the nickname of the Dog that eats everything including: lettuce, carrots, apples, bananas, broccolicicles--frozen broccoli is his favorite treat;-P Then vacuum up his crumbs.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you log the cracker if you eat it.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    none of those. I can't be the only person who finishes vacuuming and has a pocket full of pennies, paper clips, pebbles, and anything else I don't wanna break my vaccum with or that is too big to suck up. I clean out my pockets after I vacuum before laundry. Its quite the process.
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Tell her she is a bad girl for leaving crackers on the floor then put her over your knee and spank her.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    F. I call the dog over and point to it. Without the dog, I pick up and put the things in my pocket.
  • againagain
    againagain Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    E and I would pretend like I was in an infomercial demonstrating how awesome the vacuum cleaner is. "It crushes whole crackers leaving nothing behind!"
  • cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'd do what normal people do.

1) Run it over with the vacuum, notice it only skootched over a little but remains in the carpet.
    2) Run over it several more times, taking note that the only thing it does is move, not get sucked into the vacuum.
    3) (this will please all the fitness fanatics posting above me) Bend over and pick it up.
    4) Examine the cracker. Find that it's a perfectly normal cracker.
    5) Put it back on the floor and give the vacuum one more chance.

That's exactly what I would do. I love the sound of things getting sucked in by the vacuum cleaner :)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Call the dog. Watch dog eat cracker. Do 20 squats with the dog around my shoulders. Log dog squats and vacuuming.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    C or e .....depends on hunger level. Either way I'm not bending over to pick it up.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    G: curse the fates as I realise why I just vacuumed a slice of cheese, tomato and pepper.

opens bag. assembles snack.