what do you put in your coffee?

Options

Replies

• supbanana
    supbanana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Heavy cream and coconut oil, delicious and sooo filling.

Come at me bro.
  • mnider
    mnider Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Xylitol and 1 tsp of half and half cream
  • orangelobster
    Options
    i drink my coffee black as midnight and bitter as my soul

Awesome, I love it! Quentin Tarantino wants to use this line in his next movie. lol
    (I'm a black, no sugar and strong like ox coffee drinker as well)
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I get the flavored coffee and then add 1/3 cup of fat free milk... I used to sweeten it as well, but it's worth weaning yourself off of that. Splenda isn't good for you (don't shoot me, Splenda lovers out there; my DH is diabetic. I said it isn't good for you, as in it is empty and doesn't help your body) and the less processed sugar you consume the better.

It took me a few weeks, but if you can commit to going "no sweetener", then you can use those cals for something more productive (like an orange).

Right now, I am in the process of weaning myself off milk (YIKES!) in my coffee. Wish me luck :flowerforyou:
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    flavored liquid stevia drops, and if I want my coffee to look "tan" I add some skim milk. But usually lately it is just black in color w/ the chocolate raspberry liquid stevia. Yummy!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Skim milk and sugar free French vanilla syrup
  • MindfulVegana
    MindfulVegana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I use vanilla caramel fat free creamer dash of milk and sugar
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I buy Nescafe French Vanilla coffee and add 1 sugar twin. I love it!
  • Squirrely_Girl
    Options
    Black or with a teaspoon of coconut oil. It's good fat and makes it taste like toasted coconut. Or sometimes a sprinkle of nutmeg and cinnamon. I avoid artificial sweeteners and creamers.
  • SHillier1983
    SHillier1983 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I used to drink coffee white with one sugar but I started drinking black as I was taking in too much dairy and it was hindering my weight loss. Turns out I love black coffee better! No sugar
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Light milk (I think its called 2% in the US) and good old sugar.
  • rae347
    rae347 Posts: 10
    Options
    Vanilla Soymilk... It tastes way better than milk or half and half or anything else to me! 100 calories for a cup.. plus amazing protein and said to be great for women to have a little soy every day!
  • Timmi1978
    Timmi1978 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love to cook the coffee with a tiny bit of cinnamon.. :)
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Skimmed milk
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure... I just woke up here.
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    During the holidays, I put T.G. Lee Eggnog in my coffee. The rest of the year, I use Publix Half n' Half!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I use sugar and flavored creamer, it's not that many calories for me but that might be the brand I use. You can check my diary.
  • KayLgee
    KayLgee Posts: 139
    Options
    Semi skimmed milk and a sweetener.
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Cream and sugar, in moderation.
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    2 Tbs. of half and half 40 calories 3 tsp of Demerara sugar 45 85 calories. I only drink one cup a day, but I want it tasty. I cut out the French Vanilla Non Dairy as I was using too much and it has artificial flavoring not to mention beaver butt as we refer to it.