Whats the best Jillian Michaels workout DVD?

Options
2»

Replies

• Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Bob rocks!! I have about 5 Bob DVDs and I am starting to collect some Jillian. I find Bob is a lot harder than Jillian
  • jennnidoll
    Options
    I just started extreme shed and shred. Is it effective ? If so, how often do i have to do this workout and how long ? I'm new to this !
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    all of them
  • HyperIntake15
    Options
    Did anyone do six weeks six pack? I am doing 30 day shred at this time...but I'm thinking of doing six week six pack after i finish...any suggestions??
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and Ripped in 30 are good. Also her Body Revolution which is a 60 or 90 day program is good too...
  • lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bump

Has anyone done her newest DVD Extreme Shed & Shred? I'm debating starting with this and wondering what people think of it? Her website says it was just released in Dec 2011

I only did it a couple of time and I wasn't a huge fan (and I'm a JM junkie) - has lots of yoga and kickboxing moves if that's what you're into.
  • tekeyla25
    Options
    wow I am seeing the biggest change in my body and im only on day 6 of 30 day shred I am definatley going to get more dvds!!!!!!!!!!
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I lost four pounds in almost two and a half weeks of 6 week six pack. I start day 1 tomorrow though. I always quit and never finish. smfh
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • ellie172011
    ellie172011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the 30 day shred(for 48 days) having a few days off here and there, along with using MFP for calorie control and have lost over 4kg. I will do the DVD again and hopefully within maybe 35 days this time, as long as the kg are coming off I will continue, just not sure which one to follow from here
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Until I started Body revolution my favourite was No more trouble zones but now I like JMBR better. Im on week 8 and love the fact that I only have to do each workout 4 times and in that time still manage to see progress. Lost 12 lbs so far.
  • ink176
    ink176 Posts: 5
    Options
    http://www.squidoo.com/jillian-michaels-review --- Reviews/details of ALL of Jillian's DVDs
  • I love the 30DS and I've also got Killer Buns and Thighs... OMG if you want a leg day THAT is the dvd for you haha <3 it!
  • lorenzof29
    lorenzof29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone feel like the ripped in 30 is less cardio thank the 30 day shred? I am doing it now, week 3 and its good but i feel like its more tone less cardio than the shred... LOVE Jillians DVDs though!
  • swi366071
    swi366071 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have successfully completed AND reused JM's Ripped in 30. The first time I did it, people made comments on how noticeable my results were and I got a lot of great compliments on my body! It is a great program for toning the arms which is my trouble area. Also great for the buns and thighs! I would highly recommend it! The best part for me is knowing that if I don't like a particular exercise, I only have to get through one week of the workouts and then I don't have to do it again throughout the rest of the program. It is much easier to keep going when you only have to power through one week of something you don't like before moving on! I also love that it was just very effective for being so short in length. I work and go to school full time so making time for anything else is very difficult.

Just remember...30 minutes is only 2% of your day; You can make the time! ;)
  • ekaterinamika
    ekaterinamika Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Been hopping from one JM DVD to another. :( My major problem however is that there are times wherein I just cannot do her workouts for 30 days straight because there are just days wherein work schedule and other responsibilities won't let me do it. Is it okay if I do the 30 day shred even if I don't do it for 30 straight days? Will I still get results? Or any suggestions?