Options
1235»

Replies

• petitewonder
    Options
    Way to go!
  • kandynsmom1
    Options
    WOW! That's just after 30 days?! YES! I can tell a difference and YES you are definitely an inspiration! Actually this is the motivation I need! Thanks so much for sharing your personal journey.
  • Yolashima
    Options
    oh yes, we can see the difference definitely.. great job and motivation for the others. Keep going.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the diff. Keep up the good work
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's just after 30 days?! YES! I can tell a difference and YES you are definitely an inspiration! Actually this is the motivation I need! Thanks so much for sharing your personal journey.

It's actually 18 days. In that time, I did the Level 1 workout 14 times (took a rest day here and there). I'm on Level 2 and I'm hoping for similar results.

I just wanted people to know that you don't have to lose weight before you can start getting fit and building muscle. If your doc clears you for a challenging workout then go for it! Even with 100+ pounds still left to lose I am getting defined biceps. Woot! :)
  • Jodway73
    Jodway73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • Tifla122
    Options
    Great job! And you can see a big difference. Your waist has shrunk!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!